What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Fri - Warriors 14-30 Dragons @ FMG Waikato

Round 11: Warriors v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
With the cattle they have, I doubt at least 10 to 12 of the current coaches would not have them going much better.

What cattle?

Always hear this from other clubs fans. It's such a generic response that the Warriors have so much talent. It's the biggest myth in the NRL and yet people swallow it so easily.

age.s

First Grade
This Dragons pack is so good, and the backs also run just as hard; to the point where I'd say that they were a serious Premiership contender if they had ANY other halfback than McCrone (except Sezer maybe).

Calculation might change if Mann keeps playing like this.

MKCS

Juniors
This Dragons pack is so good, and the backs also run just as hard; to the point where I'd say that they were a serious Premiership contender if they had ANY other halfback than McCrone (except Sezer maybe).

Yeah, next year if they sign a solid prop to replace Packer they'll be top 4 I think.

1. Mann
6. Widdop
7. Hunt
9. McInness

Very strong spine mixed in with a strong pack and good backs.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

When the Pom comes back he is probably going to keep out of the way enough to not be too much of a hindrance.

Shane Perry won a comp FFS.

You are right though. Their forward pack is excellent.

Paul Vaughan has to be buy of the year.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
What cattle?

Always hear this from other clubs fans. It's such a generic response that the Warriors have so much talent. It's the biggest myth in the NRL and yet people swallow it so easily.

RTS, Foran, Mannering, Fusitua, Lillyman, Johnson, Luke....These guys all walk into the starting side at any other club