What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R16 Fri - Wests Tigers 14-26 Titans @ Campbelltown

Round 16: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billygilmore

Juniors
Now Gould talking up banana kicks from Johns, that really is simple crap kids I played with were doing 20 years ago for fun

Vic Mackey

Referee
Let me guess he saw Sue take one hit up and say he's been our best player this year

Yep

Although to be fair he's been played out of position in the back row most of the year. He played the last 10 at prop and had 2 good hit ups (1 resulted in a try)

Clear though joey hasn't watched us much this year, TBF can't blame him

Front-Rower

First Grade
Thanks to Jason Taylor for this wonderful dynasty you created. It makes me so proud that at one stage I actually thought you'd be okay but how wrong was I

Front-Rower

First Grade
Knights will definitely beat us

No way Tedesco plays either

We might as well just let him go now. No point in playing him if he isn't going to be there next year. I'm sure Nick will let him pick the new Ford up early so he drive out to Bondi.

Vozzy

Juniors
Sigh there is no answer. That would have to be the worst 1, 6, 7 and 9 Performance in a long time. Other then woods (I've been critcal) no one is putting body on the line when things don't go our way or defending errors. Half the team deserves to be dropped but then you look at the 3 ladders and cry cos you would just be replacing reserve grade with worse reserve grade players.

Apey

Staff member
Now Gould talking up banana kicks from Johns, that really is simple crap kids I played with were doing 20 years ago for fun

While I'm sure Gus was going on his usual shit, Joey debuted 24 years ago. Anyway the last time he told that story it was "Yep it's a fluke, but he'll fluke it 9 times out of 10". He's just old mate down at the pub.

Saxon

Bench
Well we know where Hayne's 1.2 million a year goes - paying off the Ch Nein commentators to talk him up.
Although to be fair, he did look halfway decent tonight - against the worst team in the comp without their best player...

billygilmore

Juniors
While I'm sure Gus was going on his usual shit, Joey debuted 24 years ago. Anyway the last time he told that story it was "Yep it's a fluke, but he'll fluke it 9 times out of 10". He's just old mate down at the pub.

All good mate, I just remember when I was a kid listening to Gould go on his drivel about Johns banana kicks and running one way but kicking back the other and me and my mates are watching like " that's just a typical day out on the school oval ".

I remember they used to go on with the same crap about langer running on an angle up to the line then grubbering against the angle for himself like kicking against the way you were running was the hardest thing a player could do when really it's the sort of shit kids do playing footy when they're f**king around.

I guess I've just grown sick and tired of the same bullshit commentary over the years, take Wednesday night for example, Pierce puts up a bomb that Gagai misjudged and gets tackled in goal, commentators " great kick, expertly placed, just what blues needed ". Let's take the same kick but say Gagai catches it, commentators " poor kick, straight to the winger, what were they thinking ".

Latest posts