What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R16 Fri - Wests Tigers 14-26 Titans @ Campbelltown

Round 16: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm guessing it has more to do with the QLD audience and the fact Broncs/Cows were likely to have more Origin players.

Tigers generally rate well regardless so all bases covered.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Ok

In what universe at the start of the year did anyone say f**k it, with the squads these two teams have this season and given how they ripped shit up last season this game will be a f**king ball tearer worthy of a Friday night slot ?

Maybe because they finished 8th and we finished 9th?

But hey, we need to set a schedule 12 months in advance because a handful of people book travel etc

Clifferd

Coach
Ok

In what universe at the start of the year did anyone say f**k it, with the squads these two teams have this season and given how they ripped shit up last season this game will be a f**king ball tearer worthy of a Friday night slot ?

You asked a question

I answered it

No further discussion required as I don't work for the NRL and wouldn't have a clue how they came up with this game on a Friday night. But looking at this game from perspective in round 1 I bet you wouldn't have batted an eyelid

butchmcdick

Immortal
You asked a question

I answered it

No further discussion required as I don't work for the NRL and wouldn't have a clue how they came up with this game on a Friday night. But looking at this game from perspective in round 1 I bet you wouldn't have batted an eyelid

True enough cliff