What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R19 Fri - Warriors 22-34 Panthers @ Mt Smart

Round 19: Warriors v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unscrupulous

Bench
Clearly will make a wonderful replacement for Pearce

At the Roosters

giphy.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Cleary couldnt be worse than Pearce at Origin.

But then again neither could anyone on this message board. Hard to be worse than 7 series losses.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I just found out the formula to be an average FG player in the NRL. Be an above average athlete with incredible talent and then sign for the Warriors.

R Tuivasa-shek

cain3y

Juniors
Everything that could've went wrong, went wrong tonight. Moylan out, penalty off the first set then try, Blake drops kickoff, another try, Merrin injured, Latu error than penalty than sin bin, another 2 tries conceded and still win the game by 12. Well done boys, well done gutsy effort.

OldPanther

Coach
Thanks OP. The first thing I noticed was a blue link stating that "Mundine has Generously volenteered his services to coach NSW"

Oh the lolz of it all.Thanks for the link. btw,god I'm relieved we won tonight,abeit down a couple of players for next week.

Yeah those injuries are a worry.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Roger Roger Roger!

I hope that little bit of extra money was totally worth throwing your career away.

Teddy will enjoy playing finals series and winning Premierships at the Roosters whilst you can collate some spoons at that shit show of a club.

Congrats.

Roger Roger Roger!

I hope that little bit of extra money was totally worth throwing your career away.

Teddy will enjoy playing finals series and winning Premierships at the Roosters whilst you can collate some spoons at that shit show of a club.

Congrats.
Not half the player he looked he might have been. Saying that Teddy looked off in origin this year