What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Knights 34-26 Titans @ McDonald Jones

Round 2: Knights v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawkins

Juniors
"Oh Doc, I think its my Hayne bone"

"Jarryd what's a Hayne bone?"

"The most important god dam bone in any body!"

Grapple

Bench
Good effort Newcastle. You're playing better than we are. The only time i've put money on Newcastle and the only time i've ever cared enough that they win a game haha.

mave

Coach
Great to see the Knights finally break through for a win.
Well done.
The celebrations after the final try to Ross were electric.

The last time they won a game was 336 days ago.

Log off and get some perspective.

So what? Why would I feel sorry for a club that I don't support?

As a matter of fact, why would I feel sorry for a club that I've never been able to stand in the first place?

Hahaha congrats on losing to a reserve grade squad.

Most of those guys played at NRL level last year, plus, they could hardly get the job done with the opposition down 3 men in the last 40min.

But somehow, Newcastle is coming back, oooooh man they're gonna make the 8. Take the Newcastle dick out of your mouths, seriously.

Apey

Staff member
Most of those guys played at NRL level last year, plus, they could hardly get the job done with the opposition down 3 men in the last 40min.

But somehow, Newcastle is coming back, oooooh man they're gonna make the 8. Take the Newcastle dick out of your mouths, seriously.

Oh you
d1XpJJk.png

no name

Coach
Knights arent a top 8 side yet. But they look like they can comfortably avoid the spoon atleast.

Really happy for them. No clubs fans deserve a season like Knights had last year.
I don't know about that, any other team absolutely puts a 14 man error ridden Titans side to the sword.
Did well enough to squeak out a win, hope they get a few more, but I wouldn't be counting on it.

mozza91

Coach
I don't know about that, any other team absolutely puts a 14 man error ridden Titans side to the sword.
Did well enough to squeak out a win, hope they get a few more, but I wouldn't be counting on it.
So the butthurt didn't subside overnight? Might wanna contact your GP.

Pedge1971

First Grade

You would think this bloke would be the only supporter ever whose team had ended the game with one bloke on the bench and lost the game. Cry me a river.