What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Knights 34-26 Titans @ McDonald Jones

Round 2: Knights v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
So the butthurt didn't subside overnight? Might wanna contact your GP.
Butthurt? I am pretty butthurt at how disappointing the Titans were.
I said the Knights were good enough to get the win, and hope they get more. I just don't think they will.
Not sure why you're having a go for my comments.

no name

Coach
You would think this bloke would be the only supporter ever whose team had ended the game with one bloke on the bench and lost the game. Cry me a river.
I just said most other teams would have racked up a score against the Titans yesterday.
Not crying about anything, Knights were too good for the dopey Titans.

mxlegend99

Referee
I don't know about that, any other team absolutely puts a 14 man error ridden Titans side to the sword.
Did well enough to squeak out a win, hope they get a few more, but I wouldn't be counting on it.
Titans will go closer to the spoon. Hayne has destroyed the club

Big Pete

Referee
They must have been confusing you with ol' mate Tenacious, no name.

It's just a shame Taylor didn't receive much support out there. Considering everything going against the Titans on the day, he showed plenty of ticker to put the Gold Coast in-front late in the game. Unfortunately too many bone-head mistakes ultimately cost your side. He was far from the only player, but that 40/20 attempt from Roberts was completely unnecessary and ultimately gave the Knights the opportunity they needed to get in-front.

Tough times ahead for the Gold Coast...all bets are off until Nathan Peats returns. Apart from Taylor the form of Wallace and Peteru has to be pleasing.

Latest posts