What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 23
Wests Tigers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield (TICKETS)
Sunday 13 August 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm (Ch 9/FOX)

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Tim Grant 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Elijah Taylor 13. Matthew Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Jack Littlejohn 18. Josh Aloiai 19. Jj Felise 20. Joel Edwards 21. Ava Seumanufagai

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brad Parker 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Shaun Lane 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Lloyd Perrett 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Addin Fonua-blake 18. Brian Kelly 19. Cameron Cullen 20. Jonathan Wright 21. Jarrad Kennedy

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Chris James
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea

NYC - Sun 1:45pm at Leichhardt

ISP - BWSE v Wests Tigers at HE Laybutt, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looking forward to this game. We're putting in and that's all you can ask for when you're seasons over. We nearly got manly at brookie a few weeks back. Hopefully Sulis back and we can piss naquima off.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rabs20 logic: complains about fans of uninvolved teams in souffs game day threads

Always comes into tigers game day threads.

Had forgotten all about him as I've had him on ignore for months now. However back then the coward was staying out of souths game day threads as they were always getting hammered. Has he returned?

GongPanther

Referee
I really think the Tiges will stick it to Manly.A bit of luck in yesterday's game,and it would have been curtains for the Panthers.

Clifferd

Coach
I really think the Tiges will stick it to Manly.A bit of luck in yesterday's game,and it would have been curtains for the Panthers.

I really think we should've beaten manly a few weeks ago at Brookie. We were cruising along at 16-8 around the 55th minute then a dud call went against us and we unfortunately just lost all momentum and shat the bed

At LO on a sunny Sunday arvo big chance we'll get up but manly will be desperate.

TheFrog

Coach
You know the Tigers are going to put in a strong but flawed effort, this all depends which Manly side shows up. They are hot and cold at the business end of the season, more cold than hot to be honest.

I think the last run should be ignored. I'm tipping Tiges, who are currently the more consistent side.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Us by around 8 to 12.

Tigers are playing a far better style of footy of late, but we'll have a bit too much to play for and a few too many points in us.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Depends how many points they leak in the 20-40 minutes of the game they go missing. It has been like that all year too. Manly play some great footy, but never for 80. If they can pull it together they should win comfortably, I'm just not confident they have that in them yet.

Tigers have been going OK. Look to be looking over the shoulder at Newcastle and desperate to avoid the spoon. I think Manly. But who knows? This could literally be anything, and probably will be in two different direction for each half.

GongPanther

Referee
I really think we should've beaten manly a few weeks ago at Brookie. We were cruising along at 16-8 around the 55th minute then a dud call went against us and we unfortunately just lost all momentum and shat the bed

At LO on a sunny Sunday arvo big chance we'll get up but manly will be desperate.
At Leichhardt Oval eh? A win for the Tiges here.The spirit of Laurie will get them over the line.