What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Sun - Raiders 22-26 Panthers @ GIO

Round 24: Raiders v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Teach

Juniors
Oh how could I forget, I must be getting sloppy. Apologies to all who were waiting for it.

Man of the Match: Ashley Klein (Panthers)

Seriously? You're such a bad loser! That merkin Klein did everything but score the tries for the Raiders in the second half! You would've been applauding him had your team won, and the fact they lost shows that you couldn't beat us even with referee assistance.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My god you are a bitter and twisted individual. Remember,without your contest today,you will make us stronger for later on.So when YOU see us playing in the finals,think of it as there is a little bit of Canberra there.:)
Congrats mate.

Whilst I did think Edwards knocked that on you guys were hammered in the penalties and Canberra were lying over you guys just like you guys were on them so to defend your line very well and Cleary had the polish.

The problem with Canberra I felt was Sezer didn't own it and take control plus I thought Hodgson took some wrong options.

Imo put it this way, the better team won.

He was dodgy as f**k missed all sorts of shit both ways .... was there two refs today ? All I saw was klown
Be your own man GM121. Wrong guy to go with there.
Agree they let all kinds of stuff go, but in the end it really didn't come to the ref's. Pretty much rubbish from them but for both sides

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh how could I forget, I must be getting sloppy. Apologies to all who were waiting for it.

Man of the Match: Ashley Klein (Panthers)
Blame your halfback who was owned by Cleary and your hooker took wrong options.

You had so many chances and the penalties went your way and you had enough ball to win two games.

Why can't your halves get repeat sets is a question I'd be asking if I supported your mob. That's why you lost the game.......

Your attack was panicky at times and no pressure was built by rolling the black into the in goal as I said......

Blame your halfback who was owned by Cleary and your hooker took wrong options.

You had so many chances and the penalties went your way and you had enough ball to win two games.

Why can't your halves get repeat sets is a question I'd be asking if I supported your mob. That's why you lost the game.......

Your attack was panicky at times and no pressure was built by rolling the black into the in goal as I said......
oh shit. Sleepe schooled by R20

Haha

OVP

Coach
Pretty rich of Panthers fans calling Raiders players wankers when they have Moylan, Blake, DWZ, JFH, RCG, Tamou, Browne, Mansour... f**k it goes on and on and on.
h11HOWQ.png

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its literally pointless to blame the players here. Yeah Hodgson and Austin took some bad options in that 10m period we had a lot of ball and couldn't crack the line (Austin running around like a headless chook was amusing)

But it is ridiculous that we were in this situation. Even if the result last year flattered us a bit and we had a weak draw we never should have been in this position. The blame is mostly on Stuart. We came in ill disciplined and unfit. Things started to click over the last month but jesus the season is basically over then. We were hoping for a miracle to sneak into 8.

The rot started against Manly where we got sledged into falling to bits and it took ages for him to right the ship. The guy is glacier slow at reacting sometimes. He needed to crack down on a few players.

I actually think that lately BJ has been a really good player for us but he literally lost the plot for about 8 weeks. What was Stuart doing here to stop that.