What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Cowboys 8-30 Sea Eagles @ 1300SMILES

Round 3: Cowboys v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Feldt was tough coming in to tackle Lane there, with a bung leg.

But I hope that isn't a Madge/GI moment for the Cowboys.

johns_reds

First Grade
Feldt was tough coming in to tackle Lane there, with a bung leg.

But I hope that isn't a Madge/GI moment for the Cowboys.
Was late and he could have pulled out but decided to try and hit hard, could have saved himself further injury

user_nat

Coach
Already wrapped their defence.. but 30 points is a pretty strong effort in itself. Particularly since their completions were pretty average.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Bloody great effort.

Defence in game 1 was fantastic as it was in this game

Maybe, just maybe the Souffs game was an aberation.

Not saying we are top 4 material, but I have seen enough heart in 2 out of 3 games to keep us out of the bottom 4 at least.

Will be great to have some big boppers back next week.

Well done lads!!!!!

Shorty

Staff member
I guess a positive is that Hess was fantastic tonight, he's really becoming a great player.

chigurh

He is to 'defence' what Thurston is to 'attack' and what Thaiday is to being 3rd man in.

An absolute star and a must for NSW.

Yup. The moment he plays Origin his impact will be amplified and he will become an automatic pick for years to come.

Hope they don't pick him though lol

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yup. The moment he plays Origin his impact will be amplified and he will become an automatic pick for years to come.

Hope they don't pick him though lol
Knowing our selectors they'll probably pick Anthony Watmough instead or pluck Greg Bird from overseas.

wibble

Bench
Bloody great effort.

Defence in game 1 was fantastic as it was in this game

Maybe, just maybe the Souffs game was an aberation.

Not saying we are top 4 material, but I have seen enough heart in 2 out of 3 games to keep us out of the bottom 4 at least.

Will be great to have some big boppers back next week.

Well done lads!!!!!

Well, I did the sensible early form write off, and assumed you guys would suck after collapsing like that last week. But I agree, 2 big defensive games, and a lot of points tonight too, despite not much ball, could be I went off a tad early....

Manly were really very good tonight. If they can improve their ball control and defend like that they can do better than avoid the bottom 4.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The 2 brothers are going to be Manly and NSW stalwarts for years to come.

There is a younger brother with massive wraps on him too....

BunniesMan

Immortal
JT turns 34 next month. He is heading towards 400 games of elite footy. This could be the year the sunset phase of his career begins.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Well, I did the sensible early form write off, and assumed you guys would suck after collapsing like that last week. But I agree, 2 big defensive games, and a lot of points tonight too, despite not much ball, could be I went off a tad early....

Manly were really very good tonight. If they can improve their ball control and defend like that they can do better than avoid the bottom 4.

Mate agree, but am cautiously optimistic rather than go off early.

Just as I saw enough tonight (and round 1) to fill the confidence bank, I also shat glass last week watching that effort.

Will love to see the game against the Dogs next week to form a better opinion.

A good win will confirm the aberation.

Latest posts