What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Titans 26-14 Eels @ Cbus Super

Round 3: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Titans have a very underrated pack

Mate,just like a couple of years ago when the {anthers made the finals with a side that wholly contained under 20's players and reserve graders...it is all about attitude.

Gold Coast had that in spades tonight.And I congratulate them on such a stirring and determined effort.

Well done.

big hit!

Bench
Ryan James still whining at the ref after the siren, having won the match. That moron will lose more matches for the Tits than he wins for them this year, as always.

Good performance from GC nonetheless and Parra were pathetic
You realise there are another 21 matches to play?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wonder what all the Fox programming will be like in the up coming week to take away the attention of a piss poor effort from Parra.

They had an angle for the West Tigers loss last week by simply concentrating on Simona.
It's early season. Every team will have a couple of poor performances in them.

GongPanther

Referee
Well done Titans. Gutsy performance from them. A wake up call for Parra, they thought the Titans were just going to roll over and let them win by 50.

Kind of wish I had've gone to the game now, even though Parra lost. If it hadn't rained all week I not got the flu I would have.
Still am going to have to get to some games this year to support league on the GC.

Good for you Eelectrica.

The League world can't do wrong with good football fans just like yourself. ;)

some11

Referee
Went away from the TV to do something else as I thought the Eels had the game won at 12-0, evidently the Eels thought so too.

GongPanther

Referee
I haven't been much of a fan lately to be honest. Been a bit disillusioned with it all, still it's time to come out of self imposed exile I think,

What makes you think that? Parra where on top of the world.Don't let one hiccup put you off.

My team Penrith made me feel that I was having a dip in a sewerage vat.

One week later,things don't look too bad. Chin up and never give up. :)

Patorick

Staff member
Mate,just like a couple of years ago when the {anthers made the finals with a side that wholly contained under 20's players and reserve graders...it is all about attitude.

Gold Coast had that in spades tonight.And I congratulate them on such a stirring and determined effort.

Well done.

Without Taylor, we probably don't come back from 12-0 down and end up losing this game.

Elgey started to look a bit better tonight too...finally started taking the line on again and his kicks were almost if not as good as Taylor's.

Forwards showed a lot of grit in that second half, I never rated Wallace but I think he was great tonight, as was James.

Koni was solid again, plays with so much heart....something Hayne hasn't showed from any of his performances for us yet. Cornish had a solid debut, looking forward to seeing how he goes in the coming weeks.

All in all a very satisfying win...I do think Parra were off their game a bit though, not saying the addition of Norman would have made any difference to the result but he does bring a lot to that team when he's out there.

GongPanther

Referee
Without Taylor, we probably don't come back from 12-0 down and end up losing this game.

Elgey started to look a bit better tonight too...finally started taking the line on again and his kicks were almost if not as good as Taylor's.

Forwards showed a lot of grit in that second half, I never rated Wallace but I think he was great tonight, as was James.

Koni was solid again, plays with so much heart....something Hayne hasn't showed from any of his performances for us yet. Cornish had a solid debut, looking forward to seeing how he goes in the coming weeks.

All in all a very satisfying win...I do think Parra were off their game a bit though, not saying the addition of Norman would have made any difference to the result but he does bring a lot to that team when he's out there.

GC now have a formula and belief, (more likely,it was there all along) to lay the platform to really go on with it from here.

I wish you all the luck. :)

Pedge1971

First Grade
Where is old mate Tenacious Titans? After sulking on the match day thread last week and spraying the Knights for only just beating his undermanned team who played shit, he has gone missing at the crowning moment whe they beat the competition leaders in similar circumstances.....

Does this say something about Parra, the Knights or old mate Tenacious?

Where is old mate Tenacious Titans? After sulking on the match day thread last week and spraying the Knights for only just beating his undermanned team who played shit, he has gone missing at the crowning moment whe they beat the competition leaders in similar circumstances.....

Does this say something about Parra, the Knights or old mate Tenacious?

Put ya glasses on mate.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Bur but but u had so many injuries. Why so gracious?

Latest posts