What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R6 Sat - Sea Eagles 10-35 Dragons @ Lottoland

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
Hate to say it but...
These f**kers are making every other team look shit.

Manly sucking more dick than Marilyn chambers.
...and that's a lot of dicks sucked.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Finally the siren,,, well done Dragon, totally deserved winners, no excuses

Hopefully pressure back on Barrett, cause i don't care we won three games on the trot.. He's a shyte coach..

JamesRustle

First Grade
I will bite once more...lol

He wasnt whinging .
I know. But his speaking voìce just sounds whingey. So when he uses his captains privilege to "speak" to the refs, it sounds whingey.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.

mave

Coach
I know. But his speaking voìce just sounds whingey. So when he uses his captains privilege to "speak" to the refs, it sounds whingey.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.

Someone never saw or heard Jamie Lyon or Toovey deal with refs. Lmao

DCE is a fkn barrister compared to those two.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Can't remember many better wins since waaaay back when the premiership window was open in 09-11. Pack is just dominating sides and the halves are playing sensational footy off the back of that ascendancy. Great start to the season

mongoose

Coach
Dragons 163 points in 6 games. Either mcgregor was trolling everyone last season or Benji is poison.

saint.nick

Coach
Widdop went out of his way to run into DCE so he intiated it. What happens after that matters very little because it's a penalty

Disgraceful call. People just hate Manly hence why they agree with the call
He was running back to his defensive position, which just happened to be in DCE's path. All DCE had to do was skip around him, but he decided to be a dick and milk a penalty, except he's milked a try out of us instead.

Last edited:

MONGO

Juniors
He was running back to his defensive position, which just happened to be in DCE's path. All DCE had to do was skip around him, but he decided to be a dick and milk a penalty, except he's milked a try out of us instead.

NAILED IT !! :cool:

Latest posts