What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sun - Panthers 2-28 Sharks @ Pepper

Round 7: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 7
Penrith Panthers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Pepper Stadium, Penrith (TICKETS)
Sunday 16 April 2017

Gates 11:30am / ISP 11:45am / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

TV: Nine Network & FOX League

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Matt Moylan 2. Waqa Blake 3. Dean Whare 4. Tyrone Peachey 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Isaah Yeo 12. James Fisher-Harris 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Corey Harawira 15. Leilani Latu 17. Viliame Kikau 18. Sitaleki Akauola 19. Moses Leota 20. Tim Browne 21. Peta Hiku 22. Bryce Cartwright

CRO-17teamlist.jpg

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Gerard Beale 6. James Maloney 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Jayson Bukuya 15. Chris Heighington 16. Jeremy Latimore 17. Kurt Capewell 18. Tony Williams 19. Joseph Paulo 20. Sam Tagataese 21. Fa'amanu Brown

REF-2017-YELLOW.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea

NYC Round 7
Panthers v Sharks at Pepper Stadium, Sat 1:45pm

ISP Round 7
Panthers v Newtown (Sharks) at Pepper Stadium, Sat 11:45am​

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see us matching Cronulla up front. If Cartwright returns I think he really needs to stamp his authority on this game. Sharks by 10

ACTPanthers

Bench
The only chance we have is if Sharks used too much petrol in the Storm game... Still, they'll probably put a few on us - Sharks by 14

FireFalcons1

Juniors
If we have our suspended/injured players back, i give ourselves a chance, Otherwise i don't see us winning this one.

Panthers by 2 i hope

TheFrog

Coach
f we have our suspended/injured players back, i give ourselves a chance, Otherwise i don't see us winning this one.
No doubt the dropped players will be back, JFH highly likely and Cartwright somewhat likely.

Panthers will be a different proposition this time. Sharks to get the shock of their lives.

Das Gupta

Juniors
BREAKING NEWS coming out of Penrith.

Nathan Cleary & Peter Wallace have broken #rule 345 of the book of Griffin.
Dribbling on the bathroom floor.
The pair will immediately be stood down for this weeks match against the Sharks.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It feels like the season is on the line in Round 7. I can't see us coming back if we're 2 & 5 and there's every chance we will be, considering Cronulla are the premiers, and we struggle to beat them even if they're not going well.

I'm still fuming at those players for being stood down because we really needed that win last week. Now we have Sharks, Eels and Broncos coming up and will be struggling to win 2 of those to keep a manageable points tally. At the moment we're on the same points as the Eels and Tigers FFS.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pennies will give it all they got against us. We've been playing crap one week and then great the next. Hoping that trend doesn't continue.

We have a good record at Penrith, so I'll tip us on that alone.

GongPanther

Referee
With up to 8 players coming back into the Panthers' side ( yes Souths supporters,count 'em...8 players )
I see a win for the Panthers to re-re-re kick start our season back on track.

Us by 14.

footy75

Bench
Panthers are going to come good, just not sure when.

Very impressed with the Sharks. Hard to pick this game.

Sharks in a close one.

Pundapat

Juniors
We've started the season hot and cold, but we've now managed 3 wins on the trot even if they've been a bit scrappy. I've got faith the urgency & intensity we showed against Melbourne translates into this weekend. Sharks by 8

Latest posts