What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Sat - Sharks 12-16 Titans @ SCGS

Round 8: Sharks v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wittyfan

Referee
Both sides were very ordinary,

Also the video ref took far too long over the winning try, there should be a time limit!

no name

Coach
42? Really? Most are back now mate. Look as a Knjghts fan I actually lime the Titans but if we have to cop the losing bravely is not good enough shit with our roster and injuries, then sorry so do the Titans...

And if that was the Knights it would be ruled no try. But well done and congrats.
You said they have a good team and are bottom 3. Most of the injured players are back and they beat last years premiers what a coincidence.

blaza88z

Coach
42? Really? Most are back now mate. Look as a Knjghts fan I actually lime the Titans but if we have to cop the losing bravely is not good enough shit with our roster and injuries, then sorry so do the Titans...

And if that was the Knights it would be ruled no try. But well done and congrats.

Assuming you meant like, of course you do.. they've won nothing, let's see how much you like them once they win something

Ray McKigney

Juniors
It's a fix!
F**king dreadful calls made by the refs all night long.
The Titans are the NRL's pet, can't have them exposed for the rabble they are.

Hayne MOM?!
What a f**king disgrace.

Don't ever change NRL, don't ever change.
No wonder the game is losing supporters.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Assuming you meant like, of course you do.. they've won nothing, let's see how much you like them once they win something

I can safely say they wont or Broncos will blow up. If it was intended they would have knocked u pricks out last year. But we know what happened eh?

They are there as little brother.

The Cows were too but they accidentally got good. Funnily enough most people liked them perhaps cause they beat you. Who would have thought?

Ray McKigney

Juniors
You said they have a good team and are bottom 3. Most of the injured players are back and they beat last years premiers what a coincidence.

Oh f**k off

Sharks were last year's permiers. Doesn't count, plus they were playing badly and had the refs against them all night.

You lost to this year's premiers last week dopey.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Oh f**k off

Sharks were last year's permiers. Doesn't count, plus they were playing badly and had the refs against them all night.

You lost to this year's premiers last week dopey.

There is a lot to like about you Ray. Subtle humour isnt a strong point though. But hell u are from Qld the home of such comedy luminaries as Fatty Vautin, Choppy Close, Alfie Langer and Joe Bjelke Petersen.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
There is a lot to like about you Ray. Subtle humour isnt a strong point though. But hell u are from Qld the home of such comedy luminaries as Fatty Vautin, Choppy Close, Alfie Langer and Joe Bjelke Petersen.
You're alright too mate.

FYI I'm not a queenslander, I'm not that unfortunate.

Last edited: