What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - C/D - W2 - FIJ 72-6 WAL @ Townsville

Result: FIJ v WAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Wales, Scotland and USA had been put in a group together it might have been a competitive group. Alas they're all in different ones and none have a hope of winning a game.

JasonE

Bench
This is gutless from Wales, I know they are being overpowered but they aren't even trying and its damaging for the WC imo.

Storm13

Juniors
The difference between super league and the nrl are in show here tonight.

Still a shame that Wales, Scotland and France have been the hardest hit with injuries but the difference between the leagues are on show.

To be fair, I think the groups were picked to keep the Polynesian teams together and all but ensure PNG get through, which is good. I have little sympathy for Scotland because they shouldn't even be there, but it's a shame for Wales and USA who have far more homegrown talent than most of the others.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Absolute disgrace this Welsh team....I have never in my life seen a team tackle so poorly like this at this level.

Latest posts