What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 World Club Series

Nealo 12

Bench
Surely Ben Hunt gets dropped some time this season , Roberts very poor as well. Broncos very ordinary today against a under strength Warrington team .

Pommy

Coach
Most existing English RL fans don't care about watching the NRL. Most English people don't care about watching English RL. Not sure why you think they would be interested in watching Australian RL but whatever. I would like to see it on a bigger channel but the current Premier Sports deal is pretty good for the NRL, they provide blanket coverage for the very small niche audience that is likely to be interested.

I don't agree that people aren't interested. People are interested but don't have access to it, if the NRL was accessible the interest would surge in the UK.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Disappointing result, but we got towelled up in Round 1 by Souffs a couple of years ago then made the GF. So too early to make judgements, but we'll have to be a lot better than that to be competitors.

At least we found a decent goal kicker, finally.

kbw

Bench
Broncos were a bunch of spoilt little toddlers.
I still have trouble figuring out who is the footballer with the lowest IQ, is it Darius or is it Sutton?

adamkungl

Immortal
Broncos were a bunch of spoilt little toddlers.
I still have trouble figuring out who is the footballer with the lowest IQ, is it Darius or is it Sutton?

Josh Macguire is up there.

Gonna be a looot of meetings at his place this week.

Didn't have our back three from last year which happened to be our 3 leading try scorers and no Ennis.

Was always going to be tough.

Seemed the ref wanted to play strictly by the rules when it suited him.

f**k off England!

Latest posts