What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Cap

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Did injuries get the better of Cameron .or did we cast him adrift because he got hurt .I agree he was a bit injury prone .not sure what I'm trying to say except we have cast adrift a few over the years yet we give guys start .Dugan and Packer ,prime examples.

Redhoopz

Juniors
Did injuries get the better of Cameron .or did we cast him adrift because he got hurt .I agree he was a bit injury prone .not sure what I'm trying to say except we have cast adrift a few over the years yet we give guys start .Dugan and Packer ,prime examples.

I would say they did, just look as his stint with the Cowboys...

I think the Dragons gave him every chance and they did the right thing by letting him go. It's unfortunate that some players have all the ability, but their bodies can't hold up.

Dugan and Packer are a bit different.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The cap is a farce really - how is it a leveller when rich clubs can utilise TPA's to keep players????? Or am I missing something...
Yes your correct.....and what makes it even more of a farce is TPA are ok as long as its kept at arms length away from the club concerned.....its a joke

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I don't get how these clubs can spend money on players not knowing the cap and knowing they can be over it. Shows how arrogant and cocky they are and that they know they will get away with it by getting leniency by their ex-CEO or contacts wiithin the NRL. THey reckon it is 2-3 clubs. Dogs being obvious one, Raiders and Broncos. Junior Paulo wants out at Canberra so you never know with him coming to Saints. Canberra players moving to Saints is very common indeed.

Millward not rushing on buying a forward is looking good now as I can see a firesale coming up and Saints will have cash to spend.

I heard a rumour Saints were sniffing around Micahel Liccha. Apparently he was a gun prior to the Dogs and people say once he leaves Des' system will explodes into a gun NRL player. Worth a punt if cheap. Heard this on a Podcast "Fifth and Last". These guys have a pretty good knowledge of the juniors and have wraps on Liccha.
knights/pantherd have also asked about Lichha and Rein (knights)