What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

mn_tibor

Juniors
I'm not sure if it has been posted but I saw the new QLD ISC jersey in rebel yesterday. Not only does it have heat pressed sponsor and manufacturer logos - which don't age at all well - the origin badge and QRL badge are some weird rubber like my kids novelty bag tags.

Not impressed with any of this and hope to God it doesn't ever filter down to the Broncos (or other teams) jersey. Strange decision.

mn_tibor

Juniors
Even something loosely based on the original would be good with a direct focus on Sydney (if thats the identity they are going for). The opera house as the crown already exists but I think it needs to be more prominent. The key is simplicity.

I never knew/noticed this! I am absolutely amazed!

Saint Doc

Coach
DXLQNLDU8AAMzHH

JT must have felt so embarrassed.
Whilst Dogs & Titans could be better, the other 13 clubs have nailed their home jerseys

Zerô

Juniors
Raiders run on jersey.

If you stare at it long enough you'll see a sail boat

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1519877837271.jpg
    FB_IMG_1519877837271.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 58

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
DXLQNLDU8AAMzHH

JT must have felt so embarrassed.
Whilst Dogs & Titans could be better, the other 13 clubs have nailed their home jerseys

JT accidentally turned up in a 9s jersey and the Titans bloke just fell in a vat of paint.

The rest dont look too bad though. I like that clubs are giving more respect to their main jerseys and restricting the gimmicky shit to their one-off and alternates.

The Great Dane

First Grade
I have admired the designs of GAZF for many years now. He has always been very meticulous and thoughtful in his creations. He is humble with his designs and when a GAZF design does appear in here, it’s usually someone else posting them rather than him bragging about it. He expresses his opinions in a respectful manner without putting other designs down, but rather, gives constructive feedback and/or reasoning.

The way he has been spoken to (attacked) in the last 24 hours has been appalling. Even so, he has still continued to remain calm, stick to the points and not make personal attacks wherever possible or use foul language.

Sorry I just needed to say this as I don’t think a simple “like” would have done it.

"Attacked" lol.

I can't speak for others, but I wasn't "attacking" him, I was attacking common place ideas and attitudes on this forum.

For the record I wasn't suggesting that GAZF in particular held any of these ideas or attitudes, nor was I attacking him personally, he was just the only one that was engaging in said discussion...

gzerounian

Juniors
"Attacked" lol.

I can't speak for others, but I wasn't "attacking" him, I was attacking common place ideas and attitudes on this forum.

For the record I wasn't suggesting that GAZF in particular held any of these ideas or attitudes, nor was I attacking him personally, he was just the only one that was engaging in said discussion...
Wasn't referring to you.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The attacks in question were a page or two back by M2D2 and they went a bit too far.

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.