What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
screen-shot-2017-12-08-at-8-12-11-am-png.16700

Just pathetic

Look if they wanted a slightly modern twist on their traditional jumper then the idea is ok.

Execution 0.5/10

Saint Doc

Coach
Salford jersey is tight. But why blue? They’re the f**king RED devils

White or black makes sense as an away colour

Gaaah, it’s hard being an ocd jersey nerd

Part of being an OCD jersey nerd is accepting that UK clubs in all sports prefer wildly different alternate jersey colours. I’ve spent some time on their forums before and it’s what the fans want. Our jersey culture is different but they love it.

At least the Salford away jersey looks good!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I rate the away jersey, looks to be the heritage strip reversed?

axl rose

Bench
I hate it too but seems its just what they do in England, irrelevantly coloured away jerseys.

Yeah, I hate that. Just terrible when you have the all history of a Challenge Cup final and Wigan or whoever play in a purple/ fluro green jersey.

Last edited:

DlEHARD

Juniors
Yeah, I hate that. Just terrible when you have the all history of a Challenge Cup final and Wigan or whoever play in a purple/ fluro green jersey.

I met a Warrington Wolves fan in Brisbane with his son during the World Cup. His son had a home jersey but at first I couldn't even identify the dad's one cause it was maroon or something. I'm assuming this happens in English soccer too.

Thankfully our away jerseys usually are relevant and offer an alternative for us to wear.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Still waiting for the Titans release. Yet another year when they arent on the market for Christmas. Ive seen the leaks and as Ive previously said, Im disappointed that the Gold Coast seem intent on not using Gold in their colours.

I guess we are waiting on sponsorship as well. And a new owner.

Pommy

Coach
Salford jersey is tight. But why blue? They’re the f**king RED devils

White or black makes sense as an away colour

Gaaah, it’s hard being an ocd jersey nerd

Because why have an away jersey in the same colour as your home?
I like the fact Souths always play in red and green but 90% of people wouldn’t notice if we ran out in the wrong jersey.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Not sure if this has already been posted but the entire NSW blues range is out. Overall pretty good. I’d prefer a plain sky blue jersey, but much better than the Classic range.

https://www.canterburynz.com.au/nsw-blues-t244

They’re selling a cotton jersey with no ugly bryden’s sponsorship...will be popular I’d imagine!!

42153064-391D-4B2B-8FD9-69841238739A.jpg

wow, thats actually really nice....

Shits all over the on-field jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.