What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Nice jumper, but didnt we already see this one?

2017 9's

68145-melbourne-storm-2017-mens-auckland-9s-jersey-pre-sale-2000-e1481089526144.jpg

The WCC one has a purple back though.

beave

Coach
I saw the Storm heritage last week in person and I must say it is a f**king awesome looking jersey, my jealousy levels were through the roof.

Sigh.

Jankuloski

Juniors
What’s with Super League and colors? Two clubs with blue and yellow. Three clubs with red and white, four if you count Leigh. Two clubs black and white, third on the way.

And for the alternate they either choose some currently modern pallette that they take off an imsurance ad, or go batshit crazy like rave party green.

Pommy

Coach
What’s with Super League and colors? Two clubs with blue and yellow. Three clubs with red and white, four if you count Leigh. Two clubs black and white, third on the way.

And for the alternate they either choose some currently modern pallette that they take off an imsurance ad, or go batshit crazy like rave party green.

It’s so you don’t end up with the Titans colour scheme, just because it’s different.

Plenty of sports have different colour away shirts that aren’t tied to the club, I’m not sure why Australian sports are so against it.

Zerô

Juniors
I like how SL teams have a different colour scheme to the traditional jersey.

What's lost on me though is why the constantly change those colours

hellteam

First Grade

You kind of answered your own question there. If they had inverse colours of their home jerseys they'd end up with the same colours as all the other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts