What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerô

Juniors
If Parra make the GF will they find a jersey sponsor? When was the last time a club that didn't have a major sponsor on the front played in the GF? I'm thinking early 80s at the latest.

IF

If they make it, surely someone will jump on board. Can't pass up an opportunity to have your logo in the history books.

They'll be paying through the nose though, Parra could pretty much name their price.

HULL KR
2018_home_shirt_paint_drip-640x457.jpg

Prometheus

Juniors
A month or so back I posted the Kangaroos Special Event Jersey

438-834.jpg

Not bad.

But get a load of the back

437-834.jpg

:mad:

I ordered one of those last night. I've been kicking myself for years about not getting one last time the 1928 design was produced.

London Broncos partner with Erreà Sport
London Broncos Rugby League Club is delighted to announce an initial two year partnership with Italian sportswear giants, Erreà Sport, in association with their retail and merchandise partners, buysportskitPRO.

The deal with Erreà and buysportskitPRO represents one of the most lucrative kit sponsorships the club has entered into for a number of years.

Following months of preparation and a visit to the Italian HQ of Erreà Sport, London Broncos CEO, Jason Loubser is delighted with the planned range of training wear, leisurewear and playing kit for 2018 saying, “For the first time in many years the club will release the design of the 2018 match shirts in November, with replicas available in the month of December along with a huge range of merchandise and accessories planned throughout the season.

“Being able to spend time in Italy with the manufacturer and our retail partner has allowed me to see every aspect of the operation, and what I saw was an impressive and reliable operation that will help the London Broncos cater for players and supporters in a variety of ways”

James Milner, National Sales Manager for buysportskitPRO added, “The London Broncos were our first major partner and we are very happy that they will continue as our partners for at least two more seasons. Working with Erreà for a number of years has provided us with a unique relationship that will be key to giving the club and its fans an enviable range of product from replica shirts through to leisurewear, accessories and heritage items.”

Michael Craddock, Head of Rugby for Erreà Sport was equally pleased to see the Broncos join the Errea brand, which includes the likes of Queens Park Rangers, Norwich City, Wigan Warriors and many football league and professional rugby league partners in the UK.

“We are delighted to be the new official supplier to London Broncos. Erreà is becoming a recognisable name in Rugby League and this partnership can only increase that recognition. To be partnered with a forward thinking club like the London Broncos is always a pleasure, and the fact that they are synonymous with exciting competitive rugby is a bonus. Everyone at Erreà is looking forward to the next two seasons together.”

An initial range of merchandise will be available at the home game against Leigh Centurions, with a brand new online store launching in October and lots of new products to come between October 2017 and the end of the 2018 Season.

https://londonbroncosrl.com/news/london-broncos-partner-with-errea-sport/

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I assume this is super old news that i just missed. But, how f*cking cool is this!!!

1506170493619.jpg

Ive been saying for a while that clubs should develop secondary logos (simplified versions of their badge or something totally different and just relevent to the clubs culture) for merchandising opportunities.

THIS IS THE SHIT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!

Pommy

Coach
I assume this is super old news that i just missed. But, how f*cking cool is this!!!

1506170493619.jpg

Ive been saying for a while that clubs should develop secondary logos (simplified versions of their badge or something totally different and just relevent to the clubs culture) for merchandising opportunities.

THIS IS THE SHIT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!

It would allow easts to use the nice badge their fan on here have designed and keep their American style current badge.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
It would allow easts to use the nice badge their fan on here have designed and keep their American style current badge.

Yeh, i see it as a chance for clubs to take on some fan-created culture.

Basically, imagine if clubs didnt choose a mascot and just called themselves "__RLFC". Obviously the fans would collectively find and settle on a mascot (usually very unique and locally relevant ideas).

This is a way to incorporate this genuinelt local culture into the clubs identity and branding.

(Plus, it lets clubs put huge logos on merch so that, in a crowd, it is distinguishable from a long way off. Logos generally look shit blown up across the chest, but these would be designed for that purpose)

RockWheel

Bench
Yeh, i see it as a chance for clubs to take on some fan-created culture.

Basically, imagine if clubs didnt choose a mascot and just called themselves "__RLFC". Obviously the fans would collectively find and settle on a mascot (usually very unique and locally relevant ideas).

This is a way to incorporate this genuinelt local culture into the clubs identity and branding.

(Plus, it lets clubs put huge logos on merch so that, in a crowd, it is distinguishable from a long way off. Logos generally look shit blown up across the chest, but these would be designed for that purpose)

That is literally how clubs formed before the 80s came up with their names and logos.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That is literally how clubs formed before the 80s came up with their names and logos.

Yep, and there has been a noticable decline in the quality of club names ever since. The f*cking Americanized trend is just sickening...

I know clubs will never go back to the old "__RLFC" and just leave the mascot to fan consensus, but i think this is a reasonable middle ground between the marketing gurus and the organic fan culture.

IMO it would be particularly important for the post-80s era with the jarringly bland American names and the dumb cartoon logos...

Status
Not open for further replies.