What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerô

Juniors
None of the three colours on the logo match the three colour used in marketing and on the jersey though.

The teal doesn't because the logo came out when they still had teal/black jersey.

Speaking of the teal/black era, smart sponsorship integration had Panthers playing in their licorice colours.

Black jersey
Teal highlights
Red Oak logo
Yellow Hertz logo

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
They do. Black panther with teal shading, red mouth and yellow eyes.

Subtle, ages well, and easily transferable when they get sick of this current design in a few years.

That might be ok if tey were at least usin the same colours, but they arent...

Plus, the old hoops logo is pretty well loved by panther fans. I think most would love to see that broight back.

Zerô

Juniors
That might be ok if tey were at least usin the same colours, but they arent...

Plus, the old hoops logo is pretty well loved by panther fans. I think most would love to see that broight back.

I think it would be great if they can stick to this current design, but history isn't on their side.

Love to be proven wrong

roofromoz

First Grade
I would love to see the proper hoops bought back though and not the tapering off towards the side panels that is the current design. Still not a big fan of the gradient from black to white either. However, a return to the licorice all sorts this year was very welcome amongst Penrith fans and hopefully it stays like this for decades to come.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I would love to see the proper hoops bought back though and not the tapering off towards the side panels that is the current design. Still not a big fan of the gradient from black to white either. However, a return to the licorice all sorts this year was very welcome amongst Penrith fans and hopefully it stays like this for decades to come.

The black-white gradient and the tapered red-yellow-green feel more appropriate as a one off 9s jersey, not the clubs Main...

The Main should be the classic solid colours. After that, they can play with the designs for the special event jumpers

GAZF

First Grade
penrith-panthers-home-shirt-2003-s_941_1.jpg

Easiest fix for Penrith is this with red/gold/green stripes, repeated on the sleeve. I'd prefer brown but seem to be in the minority.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Im a fan of the sleeve patches...

Leaves the NRL badge as is (sponsor and all) and have some more fun with the premiership design each year as they do with each World Cup design

That could also be the solution to giving the premiers something special to wear the next year. Forget about changing their NRL logo, give the team a shoulder patch they get to wear (and sell) for the whole next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.