What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Full view

img_9855.jpg

Why the opted to have purple and maroon adjacent has me stumped. Shit design. Lazy

Pommy

Coach
595B0267-E14B-4BEB-AB9F-7F74DF50C7CE_zpsqpfoukge.jpg

What in the name of Michael Bani is this utter shit? The ‘Cashtamonial’ game is gonna look like a f**king car crash at the Crayola factory with these ridiculous jerseys.

Let me guess for Smiths that rainbow of geniusation is
-Norths Devils
-Storm
-QLD
-Oz

Well done ISC.
Well done.

What the actual f**k? The ISC designers were obviously as keen for this game as any other sane person.

beave

Coach
The real vomit will come during the post-match lap around the field, as media and Gold-swigging fans alike line up to kiss arse....

eXw7G4L.jpg

He needs to hand back his NQ jersey right f**king now.

That GF was a foregone conclusion once Fensom went down in the 2nd minute, and every NQ fan is proud as f**k that they made it to the GF considering the injuries and doing it the hard way through the finals, but be f**ked if I’m gonna be swanning around with the Storm players after they just won a GF against us. I respect that the Storm are an amazing team on the field and have been since inception but the state loyalty bullshit does my head in with my fellow QLDers.

I couldn’t see a Manly fan doing that with Boyd Cordner post GF loss.

Poor form from old mate

Knightmare

Coach
He needs to hand back his NQ jersey right f**king now.

That GF was a foregone conclusion once Fensom went down in the 2nd minute, and every NQ fan is proud as f**k that they made it to the GF considering the injuries and doing it the hard way through the finals, but be f**ked if I’m gonna be swanning around with the Storm players after they just won a GF against us. I respect that the Storm are an amazing team on the field and have been since inception but the state loyalty bullshit does my head in with my fellow QLDers.

I couldn’t see a Manly fan doing that with Boyd Cordner post GF loss.

Poor form from old mate

That's just it. It does my head in...

insert.pause

First Grade
Full view

img_9855.jpg

Why the opted to have purple and maroon adjacent has me stumped. Shit design. Lazy
if this was really about the charities they would have their name on the front, not crown.

I can't get my head around this game, it's just so self-serving and greedy. Rugby League is a team sport, to play a game that lines the pockets of the two highest paid players in the game is disgusting. I just don't get why anyone would contribute to it.

The Great Dane

First Grade
That's awesome.

Reading into it more I would have liked for the TG Cup side to have this as their main logo.

It seems that it was all very last minute for this year and that the club simply ran out of time to get the logo, TG cup jerseys, etc, ready before the jerseys and other kit needed to be printed so they just chucked the logo on the back of the collar to get it out there in time.

I'm sure that in the future it'll be on the front of all the woman's jerseys, they'll probably have their own jersey design as well considering that the club is trying to get it so they have their own brand connected but separate from the Raiders brand.

DeeJ

Bench
Let me guess for Smiths that rainbow of geniusation is
-Norths Devils
-Storm
-QLD
-Oz

Well done ISC.
Well done.

Green and yellow could or should be for Logan Brothers, Smith's junior club and the one his family were involved with.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Great idea well executed!!!

I still think it was a mistake not to use this approach for the U20s (Brisbane Bucks, Wests Cubs, Newcastle Squires). I hope every team takes tis up and gives their womens the full dignity of an independent (though connected) logo/jersey.

It would be shit for the clubs to take the lazy option and just run them out in the mens jumper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts