What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerô

Juniors
I wish MORE states had do it...

The shield looks good, but that football is so generic. NSW have brought back the old red ball and the other states could have come up with something that uniquely idenifies them.

I like the uniform look, but only to an exstent. Eventually, they do need their own identities aotherwise the will be nothing to tell them apart and no reason to follow one and not another...

Give an inch and someone will take a mile.

Qld keep their Q, NSW asks and is granted a red footy, then WA will ask for a swan and Tas ask for the shape of their state. Then we're back to square one.

Keep it uniform, keep it clean, use state colours.

The Vic logo looks great on the Victorian Thunderbolts jersey

Zerô

Juniors
DRnvc_OUEAArRgN.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Where is this new NSWRL logo with a red ball? Haven’t seen it and can’t find it.

I think as long as the base logo is the same, little unique identifiers are great. Esp when they nod to the old logo

Zerô

Juniors
Where is this new NSWRL logo with a red ball? Haven’t seen it and can’t find it.

I think as long as the base logo is the same, little unique identifiers are great. Esp when they nod to the old logo

Doesn't exist champ. Just used as an example of how each state could each have a difference in their logos

Saint Doc

Coach
For some reason, the 90/00 had everyone doing these big wordmarks through their logo. I think they were copying an american trend.

I hate it. Either integrate the name into the boarder or have it floating outside. I hate it when logos are cut in half by these stupid cartoon fonts...

bace609ca8202bc68cfbe8d657c64abe--australian-rugby-league-national-rugby-league.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Have to say I think our new one is better than our old one. The Pilbara RL have maintained their separate logo

Warl_logo.png

2904436_1_L.jpg

2909097_1_L.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
I wish MORE states had do it...

The shield looks good, but that football is so generic. NSW have brought back the old red ball and the other states could have come up with something that uniquely idenifies them.

I like the uniform look, but only to an exstent. Eventually, they do need their own identities aotherwise the will be nothing to tell them apart and no reason to follow one and not another...
I doubt the NSWRL would bring back a red ball, given both the AFL and Waratahs use one.

beave

Coach
595B0267-E14B-4BEB-AB9F-7F74DF50C7CE_zpsqpfoukge.jpg

What in the name of Michael Bani is this utter shit? The ‘Cashtamonial’ game is gonna look like a f**king car crash at the Crayola factory with these ridiculous jerseys.

Let me guess for Smiths that rainbow of geniusation is
-Norths Devils
-Storm
-QLD
-Oz

Well done ISC.
Well done.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
595B0267-E14B-4BEB-AB9F-7F74DF50C7CE_zpsqpfoukge.jpg

What in the name of Michael Bani is this utter shit? The ‘Cashtamonial’ game is gonna look like a f**king car crash at the Crayola factory with these ridiculous jerseys.

Let me guess for Smiths that rainbow of geniusation is
-Norths Devils
-Storm
-QLD
-Oz

Well done ISC.
Well done.
Likewise said before, not a penny was wasted on design.
Every dollar must go to poor guys like Smith and Thurston.

Zigwaa

Bench
Here's a side by by in case you haven't vommed in your mouth enough already

Attachments

• Untitled design.jpg
    Untitled design.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts