What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys

Ads

First Grade
No idea but its not that f**king hard to get right. Look at Manly, Souths, Easts, St George. Use a classic look, keep it simple.
Yep these look so off. Best and Less style. So much potential in all our merch. I'd love to get my hands on the design of them.

Maccas4177

Juniors
True but these could have been the best of a bad bunch of options.
The Jersey from the premiership year is without a doubt the best jersey they've ever had. Quite possibly the best the league has seen too!
If the current options are shit, why not revert to the best?

Madsharkie

First Grade
The Jersey from the premiership year is without a doubt the best jersey they've ever had. Quite possibly the best the league has seen too!
If the current options are shit, why not revert to the best?
Because that’d stop a lot of people buying another one? As much as we like to think the jerseys are for us, unfortunately it’s all about the dollars.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
True but these could have been the best of a bad bunch of options.
Then they should go with a different company if the options are all bad. I understand that teams want to mix it up every few years so people buy the new one, but the execution of these ideas is so often done just terribly.

There are so many ways we could have done something different without this piece of shit. The half V / half sash sponsor box thing just looks wrong. Visually displeasing and amaturly designed.

The away is not as bad. Great idea, but they should have just the words opal solar and then finish the V below. Would have been great

toomuchsoup

Juniors
1512712722030.jpg;pv8c6288ebe7d2886a

1512712709520.jpg;pv1869bf8ce406d711

Quigs

Immortal
Okay the vote is all over and the legislation is passed. 62% wasn't it.

Why is the club still going full bore with the rainbowy theme thingy.

When can we have proper jerseys / guernseys again.

Latest posts