What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Offseason thread

kurt faulk

Coach
Hahah f**king wot?
Michael Bennett wouldn’t be the top 100 arseholes in the league
He’s an outspoken black man and some cats in the states don’t much like that.

To put him in the class of guys like Tyreek Hill, Joe Mixon, Vontae Burifict
Honestly Kurt, that is one of the most ridiculous things of seen.

I couldn't disagree more. Not only is he an arsehole, he's a f**king arsehole. And he speaks like a whiny bitch.

nick87

Coach
You do know he lied about being profiled in Las Vegas don't you. He's a scumbag.

He lied?
According to whom? The LV police department clearing itself of racial profiling, or the body cam video they released conveniently leaving out the footage of the initial detainment which is where the claims from Bennett steam from.

Haha. Please. The guy apparently broke through locked doors, pushed over a paraplegic security guard (no seriously, a paraplegic security guard haha), abuses several officers and threatened one AT THE SB! And he wasn’t arrested, no one has any film of it and nothing was done for 14 months.

To say this doesn’t pass the smell test is a massive understatement haha
If he did it, then I hope the eagles release him (and we can with no cap hit), but I’ll need a little more than what’s been presented thus far to buy into this. We should all have a healthy dose of skepticism on this based on the time line

This is what can sometimes happens when you’re a strong advocate for social inequality, you get some redneck idiot under pressure from his constituents trumping up charges on an ‘uppity gentleman’ to win votes

kurt faulk

Coach
He lied?
According to whom? The LV police department clearing itself of racial profiling, or the body cam video they released conveniently leaving out the footage of the initial detainment which is where the claims from Bennett steam from.

Haha. Please. The guy apparently broke through locked doors, pushed over a paraplegic security guard (no seriously, a paraplegic security guard haha), abuses several officers and threatened one AT THE SB! And he wasn’t arrested, no one has any film of it and nothing was done for 14 months.

To say this doesn’t pass the smell test is a massive understatement haha
If he did it, then I hope the eagles release him (and we can with no cap hit), but I’ll need a little more than what’s been presented thus far to buy into this. We should all have a healthy dose of skepticism on this based on the time line

This is what can sometimes happens when you’re a strong advocate for social inequality, you get some redneck idiot under pressure from his constituents trumping up charges on an ‘uppity gentleman’ to win votes

I'm pretty sure the video showed people running in one direction while he crouched down running away in a different direction. Looked shady. The police told him to stop and he kept running. How would you like them to react?

dogslife

Coach
Honestly both Bennett brothers are scumbags. I don't care about their off field antics and the latest charges sound trumped up as f**k, but both of them have a great history of being dirty players

nick87

Coach
All in indeed!
Anything less than the Lombardi would be a failure. That's a lot of pressure!

Looking forward to seeing Wentz crush them like an ant.

nick87

Coach
I for one am interested to hear Kurt's thoughts on Suh and where he ranks on the "arsehole" list :D

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
All in indeed, but lack LBs, Game breaking Wrs/TE, still behind a few teams, but definitely in a good position going into the draft.

shiznit

Coach
Who are the edge rushers for the Rams...

You’d have to think with all the pressure coming from the middle... whoever is on the edge is gonna EAT!!

Also the corners will benefit from the hurried passes the pressure creates...

People have complained that Guards are starting to cost more and more.... but with Suh & Donald in the same line you better get yourself some big strong interior lineman...

abpanther

Staff member
Rams are building a pretty nice group of arse holes in that locker room.

Lots of expectations now, will be fun to watch the team chemistry after a few losses

Haffa

McVays presnap audible game had better remain strong or Gurley will be forced to carry their offence again.

kurt faulk

Coach
McVays presnap audible game had better remain strong or Gurley will be forced to carry their offence again.

That got old the minute some dopey journalist brought it up and thought it was somehow revolutionary. If that's the best you've got give it up.

nick87

Coach
Ive got something better... you moved up, paid a ransom and got the QB that you need to work around, In your heart of hearts i bet even you wish you had Wentz over Goff.

kurt faulk

Coach
Ive got something better... you moved up, paid a ransom and got the QB that you need to work around, In your heart of hearts i bet even you wish you had Wentz over Goff.

Haha. Are you kidding me? Please. Goff is gonna be one of the great ones. This is not a sprint. Let's revisit in a couple of seasons.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
f**k yes! Bargain trade for an awesome player, if he can get his shit together. Basically cost the Broncos a pick that they don't have the room in their squad for anyway and pick up a potential pro-bowl talent with 3 years left on his rookie contract (last year wasn't tolled).

Looks like they finally found a TJ Ward replacement.

Last edited: