What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pre-Season: Feb 23, 24

carcharias

Immortal
Rabbits looked pretty good from what I saw
They made sound much ground when they had the ball.
Dragons threw everything at them but nada.
They look too small or something.

mozza91

Coach
Watching the Charity Shield now. Good game of footy. Walker, Cook, Hunt and DeBelin are all playing well. Souths attack has definitely improved and will only get better with Reynolds to come back, although the tall kid at halfback for Souths did a real good job.

Also enjoyed getting a close up view of Crichton’s nub. Weird looking.

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
Didn’t even get to watch the bloody thing. Fox Leagues signal was f**ked at my place and all I got was frizzel.

From all reports Tyson is a nice bloke and he seems like it too. I'm sure he would have been gentle and respectful, while still giving you a good time.

Who made eggs for brekky?

Also enjoyed getting a close up view of Crichton’s nub. Weird looking.

hahaha thats funny and gross but I'm glad you enjoyed it you sick human!

From all reports Tyson is a nice bloke and he seems like it too. I'm sure he would have been gentle and respectful, while still giving you a good time.

Who made eggs for brekky?

hahaha thats funny and gross but I'm glad you enjoyed it you sick human!

There is a 1/2 page sized photo of Crichton holding a football with all his fingers on display in today's Daily Tele. The nub is very prominent as a result.

ed-grimley

Bench
Fulltime in Bulldogs v Panthers. Bulldogs won 24-10.

Surprising result when you consider the Panthers were reportedly at full strength and the Bulldogs weren't. Then again, it is only a trial.
Why didn't Dessie think of putting a team of unknowns on the paddock.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've seen a few Panthers fans try to say 'trials mean nothing' - while I agree in essence there can still be concerning signs out of pre-season games and that there certainly were from watching Penrith run around. A lot of players looked short of a gallop and only one or two really gave it a red hot go.

Hook has a bit to work on if Penrith are to even go near the Eels next Sunday.

TheFrog

Coach
Hook has a bit to work on if Penrith are to even go near the Eels next Sunday.
Could not agree more. There is work to be done. However, the time for panic has not yet arrived, for most of us anyway.

Full strength teams gets smashed by reserve graders and you're surprised people will give them shit for it?
Some might, but most understand the nature of trial games.

Last edited:

Latest posts