What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Sun - Dragons 25-18 Raiders @ Mudgee

Round 11: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lebbo73

Bench
Yeah my comment was a little unfair to the dragons. Nothing in this game as blatant as the three wins refs have gifted the broncos this year. Sorry saints.
How do you get 3. The video ref disallowed us a try against the Tigers that was a try!

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like Shannon Boyd is going to phone it in until the end of his contract if today is any indication. Disappointing.

Losing is a habit and unfortunately it looks like we’re hooked.

thommo4pm

Coach
Commiserations Raiders fans, I think the better team lost today.
We were awful and deserved to lose. Nightingale needs to be dropped immediately

Lebbo73

Bench
you mean the “try” that was propelled forward with no downward pressure anyway? f**k me you really are thick

R20 alt account?
Is that what you saw when the opposite end of the footy from the one the Broncos player touched lifted while the end he touched above the middle point of the ball tucked down and under? Tell your pathetic story walking!

Clifferd

Coach
Is that what you saw when the opposite end of the footy from the one the Broncos player touched lifted while the end he touched above the middle point of the ball tucked down and under? Tell your pathetic story walking!

English please

Rodent

Bench
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Croker was in front of Rapana when Rapana took the quick tap to run away and score under the posts. I'm pretty sure that should have been called back.

Latest posts