What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Fri - Raiders 21-20 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 12: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
I've no idea how Castle and Greenberg, the two administrators who have epically mismanaged the dogs find themselves in charge of Rugby of both stripes in Australia.
Actually when I think about the world and to whom the power resides, Greenberg and Ralene in control makes perfect sense.

There's something about the trait of 'incompetence' which leads one to leadership positions. I'm sure of it.

It's like to compensate for their failings these people become experts at deceit and self promotion.

There's a research paper to be written on this I'm sure.

skeepe

Immortal
I had to take a phone call and missed the last 20 minutes the game, just caught up now.

How the f**k did we win that?

Jack Wighton and Nick Cotric have been by far our best all season, and so it was tonight.

Aidan Sezer, I hope he’s shaking hands with the Mounties coach.

mave

Coach
Joey Lussuick had a blinder last week for Blacktown...A decent coach would have selected him rather than a miss-tackling plod like brown & why the hell play Wright as the interchange rake....WTF

Wright outplayed Brown as the rake.

roboshark

Coach
I had to take a phone call and missed the last 20 minutes the game, just caught up now.

How the f**k did we win that?

Jack Wighton and Nick Cotric have been by far our best all season, and so it was tonight.

Aidan Sezer, I hope he’s shaking hands with the Mounties coach.[/QUOTE

How? The referees are on your side you got all the calls who would have thought it hey

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm no super coach like Ricky but why not try Wighton at 5/8, put Cotric at fullback and Austin on a truck to the knackery?

Then again, its taken about 5 years for Simple Jack to learn how to play fullback.

And our depth is so bad that Cotric's replacement would turn out to be victor the viking's dog.

So scrap that whole idea.

Latest posts