What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Sun - Raiders 28-30 Knights @ GIO

Round 2: Raiders v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 2
Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Sunday 18 March 2018

Gates 5:15pm / NRL 6:30pm

TL-CAN18.png

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Sam Williams 8. Iosia Soliola 9. Siliva Havili 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Luke Bateman
Interchange: 14. Aidan Sezer 15. Junior Paulo 16. Dunamis Lui 17. Charlie Gubb 18. Craig Garvey 19. Michael Oldfield 20. Royce Hunt 21. Jack Murchie

TL-NEW18.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Shaun Kenny-dowall 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Tautau Moga 5. Nathan Ross 6. Connor Watson 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Herman Ese'ese 9. Slade Griffin 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Brock Lamb 15. Chris Heighington 16. Jamie Buhrer 17. Daniel Saifiti 18. Ken Sio 19. Jacob Saifiti 20. Danny Levi 21. Luke Yates

REF-BLACK-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club matches
SAT | Mounties (CAN) v Roosters/Wyong @ Aubrey Keech Reserve, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm
Newcastle v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Leichhardt, ISP 1pm (Ch 9 NSW)
Newcastle v Wests Tigers @ Cessnock SG, Flegg 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well after reading through the depths of misery being experienced by those poor, deprived Raiders fans in the Ricky Stuart thread I'm going to propose a trade that will make everything alright.

Raiders fans, I'll give you a carton of emo. In return your team can capitulate and give us the two competition points. Sound fair?

Oh who am I kidding...we're too good so we'll win anyway. You can still have the emo.

nick87

Coach
We suck
Probably win maybe 6-7 games this year, so odds are this will be a loss

Each one brings us closer to what will hopefully be a top to bottom clean out

Vic Mackey

Referee
The game thread of the year to make up for what is generally a horrible game.

Aiden Guerra 12 tries and MOTM, now I should be allowed to comment on the game.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Our game plan should revolve around getting a fan. Putting a bucket of KFC in front of said fan. Put the fan on high and once the scent gets to Papali, Paulo and Leilua it’ll be 13 on 10.

It would want to be a pretty big bucket to keep that lot occupied for a decent amount of time. Might I suggest Popeye's instead of KFC...

Release_5860d9_2211540.jpg

nick87

Coach
You guys have only played one game and the blades are out already? :rolling_eyes:

They’ve been out since about week 4 last year when it was clear the squad came in to 2017 with their heads up their arse expecting to breeze through the regular season without being fit or prepared to work hard and it was clear the coach had no answers as to how to fix it

The squad is worse this year, including at the key positions and the coach remains. What reason is there to be optimistic?

Latest posts