What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Thu - Broncos 12-10 Sharks @ Suncorp

Round 20: Broncos v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can find an article from May (round 11) where we'd received the least to that point - nothing since though we've won 5 penalty counts all year so I'll wager it hasn't changed a great deal.

Last year I was wrong, we were equal 3rd fewest.
It doesn't take into consideration all the 50/50's though...

One thing of note to me was how the Sharks halves seemed to go MIA in the last 4 minutes of the game. Too many times I saw Gallen, Fifita or Prior with the ball doing a hit up when it should have been going to Moylan or Townsend especiallwy when they got inside the Broncos 10 metre line.

Spot On

Coach
Little wonder the ex NSW players in the sharks side are no longer playing rep footy for their state.

Fifita and Woods were soft as butter last night. Couldnt get over the top of Lodge and Thaiday. FFS.

Moylan is simply a poor play maker against decent defence. Would make a good touch footy player.

All 3 are on massive overs imo.

Chad Townsend has nothing in attack or defense.

MilkShark

First Grade
I don't blame the refs, but they didn't do us any favours.

We have the worst halfback in the comp who week in week out costs us points.

Broncos were not impressive at all and were there for the taking, we weren't good enough.

blaza88z

Coach
Flanagan is on the pisstake, he was carrying on like his team was blatantly robbed without having any opportunity to win that game which is a load of shit, Cronulla had many opportunities to win that game but when it came down to it they couldn't execute

In the presser when asked why his team lost or whatever it was, he instantly eluded to decisions not going his way, really Shane? So after being the recipient of easily the worst decision of the year last week.. and a few other 50/50's too, you want to come out and say you lost because decisions didn't go your way? Like I said, Cronulla had multiple opportunities to win that game but came up with nothing, the referees didn't stop them from scoring

Eion

First Grade
Flanagan is on the pisstake, he was carrying on like his team was blatantly robbed without having any opportunity to win that game which is a load of shit, Cronulla had many opportunities to win that game but when it came down to it they couldn't execute

In the presser when asked why his team lost or whatever it was, he instantly eluded to decisions not going his way, really Shane? So after being the recipient of easily the worst decision of the year last week.. and a few other 50/50's too, you want to come out and say you lost because decisions didn't go your way? Like I said, Cronulla had multiple opportunities to win that game but came up with nothing, the referees didn't stop them from scoring
Did you watch the presser? Flanno said they failed to execute. The 2 biggest factors in the game were chads failure to execute and the refs. Flanno mentioned them both.