What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Fri - Wests Tigers 7-9* Broncos @ Campbelltown

Round 3: Wests Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bronco18

Juniors
Didn't think Broncos could block on a field goal??

Mate Lawrence nicely blocked Brooks too, every team does it.

Agree though, garbage end to a pretty garbage game. Unfair way to lose for the Tigers.

Hundreds of penalties blown in that game and THATS the one they blow? Takes away what could’ve felt like a hard fought win to either team (or a well earned draw).

Heads up Tigers, keep playing with that spirit.

Last edited:
Apparently we're the only team who break the mark in golden point. Everyone else is perfect. f**k off. Glad to see our defence hold up again, but that call to decide the game is a joke.

Exsilium

First Grade
If by square you mean squarely next to each other, you're right

How many replays did you watch standing on your head?

He walked off the mark and played the ball sideways.

I did trigonometry in school and that shit was at an angle.

I even did the maths.

Klein x broncos =win

Knightmare

Coach
So, Wests Tigers have not conceded a try since last week, but still manage to lose tonight.

What a joke- a gripping second half and then several reasonable chances for a penalty to be awarded in the farce that is golden point- and then a game-killing penalty is blown for a completely minuscule reason- that somehow had been let go for the entire 87 minutes previous...

Well done refs...another great contest ruined...haven't felt so let down by an ending since the first time I saw 'Monty Python's The Holy Grail'

Last edited: