What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sat - Raiders 19-20 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
the warriors were warned that the next penalty on the goalline would be a sin bin. got a break on lukes high shot even.

Except the 2 penalties before that were for Rapana dropping the ball being called a strip, and a holding down penalty while the ball carrier had the defender’s arm pinned.

Blowing the pea out of the whistle to the letter of the law is fine, but when it’s just being done at random (as it has been most games this season so far) is just frustrating

wibble

Bench
Given their opportunities so far, Warriors doing very well to be 1 try down.

A bit of a worry for the Raiders

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Oh god our defence

137593505136.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Except the 2 penalties before that were for Rapana dropping the ball being called a strip, and a holding down penalty while the ball carrier had the defender’s arm pinned.

Blowing the pea out of the whistle to the letter of the law is fine, but when it’s just being done at random (as it has been most games this season so far) is just frustrating

we can quibble if the refs were wrong to blow penalties. thats neither here nor there

it is however a fact the warriors were told the next penalty on the goal line would end up with a sin bin.

wibble

Bench
the warriors were warned that the next penalty on the goalline would be a sin bin. got a break on lukes high shot even.

Well, technically they were warned it "may" result in a binning.

I have not seen dirty play penalties ever included in those warnings before, only cynical ruck and offside penalties.

As I said, I can't see why dirty shits shouldn't be included, just curious if it will continue.