What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sun - Roosters 38-8 Knights @ Allianz

Round 3: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
The first game that Pearce played for the knights it took me ages to figure out what irritated me so much about seeing him in the knight's number 7.

Then I realised...

It's the second of Joey's jerseys that he should have never been allowed to wear.

People used to blame Gallen and Farah

Maybe it was pearce all along
Or
The roosters

Headless Chook

Juniors
I know one thing, the Knights will want to defend a lot better than they did against Canberra, we certainly won't be conceding tries every time the Knights get close like the Raiders did.
True, but I have a bad feeling Ponga might make us look stupid. The bloke can play. Aside from the wizardlike step he has he can also throw a decent pass to a hole runner close to the line.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ref changes:
Gerard Sutton & Chris Butler both out, as is touchie Clayton Sharpe.
Chris Sutton & Alan Shortall the lead & assist refs with Nick Beashel the replacement touchie.

2 weeks

Coach
So if this was a cowboy movie, Knights would be wearing the white hats, Roosters would be in black.

OzDragon

Coach
It’s pissing down and very windy in the Shire. That might come across during the first half.

Latest posts