What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Easter Mon - Wests Tigers 30-20 Eels @ ANZ

Round 4: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myrrh ken

First Grade
I dunno why tigers are likeable again. I thinks its a combo of their jerseys not looking like vomit any more, budget side, ivans taught them to defend or they broke up the cancerous big 4.

SBD82

Coach
I dunno why tigers are likeable again. I thinks its a combo of their jerseys not looking like vomit any more, budget side, ivans taught them to defend or they broke up the cancerous big 4.
I'm going to take option 4. I've always had a soft spot for the tigers, but woods and Moses were hard to like.

kdalymc

Bench
So my best mates dad passed away on Good Friday and on telly today Benji gave him a shout out at full time. We have a charity game coming up on the Gold Coast and would love to get this footage.
I’ve only recorded it on mobile, possible for anyone that’s got this recorded or someway at all to get this footage for the family, would mean heaps thanks.
Mods feel free to move.

fulltime

Juniors
So my best mates dad passed away on Good Friday and on telly today Benji gave him a shout out at full time. We have a charity game coming up on the Gold Coast and would love to get this footage.
I’ve only recorded it on mobile, possible for anyone that’s got this recorded or someway at all to get this footage for the family, would mean heaps thanks.
Mods feel free to move.

Best thing might be to contact Foxsports or FOXNRL directly. For a small snippet for this reason I'm sure they would oblige.

Dave_

Juniors
Can you believe that Donkeys let go 2 of the form halves in the comp in Benji and Hunt? Hahahaha, suck Wayno's crusty old prong ya scabs!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Mods feel free to move.
Contact fox
They should surely be helpful

Tommy Smith

Referee
Benji is going great but I wish these hyperbole obsessed mugs on tv would stop saying that he's back to being in career best form.

How short are their memories?

Benji was an absolute freak at his peak and at a time was the best player in the world imo.

Anyone who thinks he's even half the player now he was at his peak is plain wrong.

He's going great and I'm happy for him. But if anything these calls are disrespectful to the player he was.

Pretty standard shit you hear from the shitty pundits though.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Anyone who thinks he's even half the player now he was at his peak is plain wrong.

I agree. Benji at his best was when he was running off Prince and later on Lui. It's no coincidence our best years came when we had a halfback who feed Benji quality ball in space.

super_coach

First Grade
Oh what a feeling, we not only beat Parra, but Mitch the Tank Engine was rubbish for the fourth week in a row.
On a serious note the Tigerswere not great, but Parra where horrible, there is some serious trouble in the camp at Cumberland. The lesson to be learnt, you buy harden pros and not egos if you want to climb out of the cellar

Benji is going great but I wish these hyperbole obsessed mugs on tv would stop saying that he's back to being in career best form.

How short are their memories?

Benji was an absolute freak at his peak and at a time was the best player in the world imo.

He's going great and I'm happy for him. But if anything these calls are disrespectful to the player he was.

Pretty standard shit you hear from the shitty pundits though.

I don't know if better is the word, but he's a more well rounded player. In previous years he could run down a 16 point lead like it was nothing, but he could also butcher some big leads by pushing silly passes or kicks. He may not have the hands and feet he once had, but he is a much smarter player who can run the game for us. I don't know if Benji in his prime would fit this team, but I am very happy with what we've got.

The fact he barely played first grade last season due to selection reasons rather than injuries will do wonders for his longevity, if we get 3 seasons out of this Benji I'll be stoked.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Great to see Benji going well. Seems only officials can slow the tigers at this stage. Cleary is looking like the next Bellamy the way he has this lot playing