What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Sat - Roosters 6-30 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 4: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
No joke, if the NSW was serious I would make Blake Green no6 and captain. He is a old fashion pro. Has all the stuff you need to be good at SOO

He's good.

I bear no ill will towards him for chasing a big last payday but I still wonder what Manly was thinking not matching the Warriors offer. So what if he falls off the last year? He actually unlocked Cherry last year and that's why he was so effective.

Meth

Staff member
I’ve had a few of my Roosters mates (which accounts to 60% of their fan base admittedly) tell me that Friend was a poor hooker. I always thought they were being a bit harsh.

But man he is so so so slow. Rubbish service from dummy half. The critical plays for me was the Roosters last tackle where old mate was caught by Green easily and then Green boots a stunning 40/20.

And I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a dreadful performance of that exhibition of sheer incompetence by Reece Robinson. Seriously?? He’s their winger now? He should be captain coach of a team in Group 6. He wouldn’t have caught the ball last night with a ball magnet and a rather large bucket.

He is in Tupou’s spot. Ideally for them, he’d be in NSW Cup