What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Sun - Broncos 14-26 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
As a fan I just trusted Wayne would've had a plan to make up for his loss but a month in... I don't know what he was actually thinking

Dare I say it but he is doing an even better job of destroying a hugely strong system than he did with a mediocre one at Newy.

They looked f**king disinterested tonight and blowing up at the halves wont fix the problems there....

Nerd

Bench
We look no chance of making the 8 on that performance. In fact that's a wooden spoon winning effort tonight.

This Year?

Immortal
Why does the crowd rise as one when Thaiday comes on to the field, he's been our worst player for a good while now but still gets a run

This is why:
c82903b9e41912c2f78eaa00910b28e7

Nerd

Bench
Hold my beer
Hurts to admit it but it's true. I've been a Broncos fan since 88 and that was possibly the most inept bumbling performance I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. All credit to the Tits they came out firing and blew us off the park in the first ten minutes and despite what the drop kicks on Fox said we never looked a chance of making a comeback.

wibble

Bench
Hurts to admit it but it's true. I've been a Broncos fan since 88 and that was possibly the most inept bumbling performance I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. All credit to the Tits they came out firing and blew us off the park in the first ten minutes and despite what the drop kicks on Fox said we never looked a chance of making a comeback.

Don't be too downhearted though. Only Warriors and Dragons fans can claim their team hasn't been inept (Penrith also, though they have to be concerned at long term injury)

butchmcdick

Immortal

It’s difficult to get unbiased commentary from Corey when he calls the Broncos

It’s only early in the season I guess

Titans played well. They seemed up for it

Thaiday looks old and far. Milford didn’t look a shadow of the guy he was in 2015

Canard

Immortal
Anyone got any idea why the Bunker disallowed the Isaako try?

I assume they will come out at some stage this week and admit they got it wrong?

Life's Good

Coach
Chin up mate. Every team(maybe not Melbourne) goes through what you guys are experiencing now. It may be what you need in the sense of ushering in new players to bring some life to the joint. Perhaps Even Bennett has run his race(his recruitment/retention has been pretty ordinary). Either way, I can’t see your club settling for it which means change in some way, shape or form.

beave

Coach
Anyone got any idea why the Bunker disallowed the Isaako try?

I assume they will come out at some stage this week and admit they got it wrong?

f**king oath they should be. I understand the main footage looked like Elgey made contact with his legs but that reverse view showed he missed him by a bees dick. Patten is a f**king blind piece of shit. NFI.

butchmcdick

Immortal
So IBM & Maroon4lyf, is the the part where I come in here, link all of the fun you guys are having at broncohq, maybe chuck in a meme or two about how great it is to sleep after the broncos lose ?

Nerd

Bench
Chin up mate. Every team(maybe not Melbourne) goes through what you guys are experiencing now. It may be what you need in the sense of ushering in new players to bring some life to the joint. Perhaps Even Bennett has run his race(his recruitment/retention has been pretty ordinary). Either way, I can’t see your club settling for it which means change in some way, shape or form.
Cheers mate. Thankfully Thaiday is in his last year but the horse has already bolted with Ese Ese, Wallace and Arrow all up and coming young forwards lost to other clubs.