What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sat - Knights 15-10 Broncos @ McDonald Jones

Round 5: Knights v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Is Bird going to have the same shelf life as some other high priced backs like Mundine/Folua at the Broncos?

Seems like an extravagant purchase when there are other needs.

Spot On

Coach
Is Bird going to have the same shelf life as some other high priced backs like Mundine/Folua at the Broncos?

Seems like an extravagant purchase when there are other needs.

I can honestly say it makes no sense to sign him whatsoever with the way they are using him atm let alone justify the ridiculous $$$ they gave him.

perverse

Referee
I can honestly say it makes no sense to sign him whatsoever with the way they are using him atm let alone justify the ridiculous $$$ they gave him.
And letting him eat all the pies. It's 2018, you can't get away with that as an outside back in the NRL.

JamesRustle

First Grade
To be fair the bloke asking the question hadn't done his research.. "Brisbane have always had an established halfback", actually prior to Ben Hunt we hadn't had an established halfback in a very long time
Agreed. The quality of questions, nay "journalists" is appalling.

It would be a good idea to start a thread where the journos could check for intelligent and insightful questions posed by LU posters before heading into the prezza.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I tipped Newcastle but it's frustrating watching my team play, we get into the right areas to execute plays but we literally have no sort of fluency in our attack

Surely we have some bloke milling around in Qld Cup, a Shane Perry sort of player.. someone to kick and organise so Milford can come into his own

I would look to new blood in the coaching dept too. He is cooked mate.

Haffa

Ha! Obviously a win is better than that, but if I was a dragons fan the win on Friday would feel good but not great.
I hate the Dragons as much as most people but they've won 5 out of 5 games and just beat a rival in a genuine derby not the manufactured QLD ones. I'm sure they feel pretty great.