What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sat - Warriors 22-12 Cowboys @ Mt Smart (DH)

Round 5: Warriors v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
I can only assume the Cowboys much vaunted forward pack has met its match, for the fourth week in a row. That is the only reason they'd have wingers taking hit-ups with the game still in the balance. Last year the forwards rolled on. The roll appears to be over.
But Tallis said it’s the greatest pack assembled in the history of the NRL

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Scrappy second half and the Warriors lost a bit of shape in the last 20 minutes but they closed the game out well I thought. The Cows wouldn’t lie down but their attack just isn’t clicking.

Generalzod

Immortal
Man this play the ball is a joke you how many times did I see players not bothering to even play the ball properly and yet it was allowed to continue , Chechen said as long as you make an attempt to play the ball wtf you either play the ball correctly or you dont

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I hope the Warriors/Dragons both win next week.

Imagine the build up and atmosphere at Mt Smart if both teams are 6-0.

wibble

Bench
Penaltythons aside this season has been refreshing as f**k.

I can only assume the Cowboys much vaunted forward pack has met its match, for the fourth week in a row. That is the only reason they'd have wingers taking hit-ups with the game still in the balance. Last year the forwards rolled on. The roll appears to be over.

New era. Teams aren't getting away with slowing the game, so the big teams are tiring, and making errors. Cowboys, Storm, Sharks, Raiders, have all relied on beating the opposition by overpowering them around the ruck. Now it doesn't work, those teams are struggling.

Warriors, Tigers, Dragons, Penrith look fresher and faster.

Well done Warriors. They are the real deal as well (I declared Tigers were last game thread). They look so good with the ball and without it. Look much too strong and fast for the "old" teams.

The futures market won't adjust much yet, Cowboys will still be half the price of the Warriors, but forget the last few years. If the NRL keeps their focus on penalising teams who slow the play, we are in for a different year and new teams will be at the top. Warriors will be one of them.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
once again, Cows too much one out stuff, forwards arent bending the line

the teams doing well this season are throwing the ball around

Latest posts