What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Sun - Sharks 26-22 Panthers @ SC Group

Round 7: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Wow. It took 75 minutes for the Panthers to work out what they had to do to win. Great win for the Sharks considering their outs.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Ah well, I walked out then come back to the tv and we were throwing it around trying to steal it... Didn't deserve to win though. They better beat the Bulldogs to make up for that mess of a performance.

wibble

Bench
Wow. It took 75 minutes for the Panthers to work out what they had to do to win. Great win for the Sharks considering their outs.

I was very worried about our depth but the young guys filling in did alright.

And Paulo would probably get more game time at many clubs, so he is not a bad starter.

Penrith looked like world beaters in the last 5 minutes, and not at all threatening for the first 75. That must be frustrating for their fans.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The sour thing is they let Moylan get a win against us. I don't mind Lewy, Segs or other ex Panther Sharks, but I just don't like Moylan anymore.

GongPanther

Referee
Nobody talks about have Penrith had no Cleary, Blake, Mansour etc etc
And they beat us by 4. Good luck to em though,you only play what is in front of you. But overall,the gameplan is what put us under pressure in that 1st half. As if too many cooks are spoiling the broth.

wibble

Bench
you want to compare it to our 7 injuries?

Panthers have been magnificent without Cleary. Most teams with such a good half missing would collapse, and you guys have kept scoring points at a great rate.

Your young guys have been tested all year, and are looking the goods. You'll be in a great situation when you have the full squad to draw upon.

I was very happy with our young guys who stepped up, as some of them have had limited chances and it could have been a worry. Ramien has shown he is absolutely first grade quality and it is a shame for us, but great for Newcastle, that he is going there.

Dillon and Sorenson are worth giving some more chances to.