What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Thu - Broncos 22-20 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 9: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
Got the Dragons a premiership in the very limited time he was there, I am sure their fans feel aggrieved and downright disrespected, got us to the GF only a few years ago, he is still one of the best coaches in the business whether you choose to believe it or not

Get a grip ffs

Corey Parker level disrespected?

Incorrect

Coach
Watched the Dean Pay press conference. Can see a 10k fine coming but good to see him show some emotion there
Reminded me a bit of a Ricky Stuart presser, but without the narcissistic "oh woe is me" bullshit... And yeah, looked like both Deano and Josh Jackson were on the verge of tears...

AJB1102

First Grade
Reminded me a bit of a Ricky Stuart presser, but without the narcissistic "oh woe is me" bullshit... And yeah, looked like both Deano and Josh Jackson were on the verge of tears...

Can't half tell he's spent a few years with Ricky hey

I hope Dean builds on this presser and maybe sets a bit of a challenge to the master to fire up a bit more. Rick has been a bit quiet for my liking.

footy75

Bench
The thing about that last penalty you got to take off your emotional I hate the broncos hat and ask yourself if it is the correct decision or not...

All hell breaks loose on here about refs when Broncos or Storm are playing. It's brilliant.

Canard

Immortal
The thing about that last penalty you got to take off your emotional I hate the broncos hat and ask yourself if it is the correct decision or not...

All hell breaks loose on here about refs when Broncos or Storm are playing. It's brilliant.

You have to ask yourself if that sort of minor contact will result in a penalty for the rest of the season.

You also have to ask yourself which other teams in 2018 have only been penalised 3 times in one game?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s funny watching the dogs lose but they didn’t need the extra help .. a knock on and a shepherd call agaibat the broncs not called in the 2nd half were telling ...

What team in 2018 only gives away 3 penalties ..
The Broncos Captained by Sutton.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You have to ask yourself if that sort of minor contact will result in a penalty for the rest of the season.

You also have to ask yourself which other teams in 2018 have only been penalised 3 times in one game?
And the Dogs didn’t get one in the second half, despite being not square numerous times. Let alone the knock on miss and the BS penalty straight after.

Sutton buy of the season.

Nealo 12

Bench
Read the thread. Awesome as usual after a glorious Broncos victory.

The call against mbye was correct. If you argue with that check yourself into a mental institution and say hello to bunniesman for me when you go to the toilet.

Lol at Chump starting to channel his LU hero Bunniesman

Lebbo73

Bench
Once he retires the broncos are going to take a long time fixing up. He can't coach with a salary cap or an origin/australian rep team. He has eft up every club he has left. The Gravy train has well and truly run out for old man Bennett and he deserves to go out on a whimper.
Wait until Bellamy takes charge and the butt hurt gets stronger!

ek999

First Grade
Things to take out of the match
- Broncos are rubbish
- Bulldogs are rubbish
- Referees were rubbish
- The field was rubbish
- Mbye sin bin was correct
- Jack Bird is a dud
- Bulldogs would have won if they didn't make 5,000 errors coming out of their own half gifting the Broncos all the ball

Lebbo73

Bench
Watched the Dean Pay press conference. Can see a 10k fine coming but good to see him show some emotion there
Bennett and Green very rarely complain about bad decisions that go against them. It just shows which coaches have some respect for themselves compared to the bogans in the game!

Nealo 12

Bench
Things to take out of the match
- Broncos are rubbish
- Bulldogs are rubbish
- Referees were rubbish
- The field was rubbish
- Mbye sin bin was correct
- Jack Bird is a dud
- Bulldogs would have won if they didn't make 5,000 errors coming out of their own half gifting the Broncos all the ball

Not forgetting
Darius falls over easily
Refs impersonate their best Gomersal
Etc etc

ed-grimley

Bench

It would have been OK if it were given in the first minute and not the last.
Wests suffered a similar fate.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Pay was only 47 texers away from going full Ricky in that press conference. Even threw out the old "I've got a bunch of guys back there who busted their ass, what am I supposed to tell them?"