What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Gear

RAB-161

Juniors
Im in the city today I’m hoping Mick Simmons have it in store as I can’t decide how I feel about it. It almost looks like a Hawaiian shirt which isn’t very appropriate for the event.
I think it's a great jersey. The poppy design is entirely appropriate with the connection to the battle fields of the First World War. I will admit though, that maybe the image of the poppy could have been a more traditional one.
What I do love about it is that it is an ANZAC round jersey that does not rely on militaristic images.

callmack1

Staff member
I’m not saying this isn’t good but I reckon I could shit in a bag and tell you it’s the news Souths jersey and you would love it :)
Hahahaha that's probably true bro!! But you gotta admit, our jerseys have been friggin top notch so far this year.

Travitoh

First Grade
That jersey should be worn more than once.

Should be our away strip.

I was talking with my partner about it during round 11 that it'd be cool to have designs on the sleeve of our regular strips to represent the native tribe of Redfern.
There are some great Indigenous jerseys out there but i can't help to feel there is an element of tokenism to it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I was talking with my partner about it during round 11 that it'd be cool to have designs on the sleeve of our regular strips to represent the native tribe of Redfern.
There are some great Indigenous jerseys out there but i can't help to feel there is an element of tokenism to it.
Yep....why do we acknowledge the First Nations people only once a year?

callmack1

Staff member
The 2019 Women In League jersey has been released!! What does everyone think?

2366-949.jpg

I don't mind it. However, all our jerseys this year have been absolutely spot on but I feel like this is a slight let down. The way they have done the Aqualand sponsor doesn't look as good (not sure why they couldn't just do it the same as the home jersey) and I would've preferred the sponsors to be all one colour (white or black). Still, not too bad.

Latest posts