What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
No dont leave brother mixo!! You have been and will continue to be a trusted member of not only this forum but a true rabbitoh. I trust you and believe you, its unfortunate shit happens,i have someone inside who told me similar, but as i have written here, this is all on reynolds and greed and a lack of loyalty has alot to do with his decision. As i said reynolds has made a motza through this club,more than many of us make in a lifetime of hard work.
Im still with you brother,i depend on you,its an honour
Look brother, I respect your view, and I'm definitely not hammering you, but let me put it this way: the contract negotiations dragging on, and all the talk in the media etc I believe it was precisely because Adam didn't want to go. He was hoping against hope that things would change, Solly would change his mind, his agent might be able to force a change. I know from a job perspective after a long long time in one job, if they aren't going to give you what you are asking, then you move on and look to somewhere else that you are wanted. And you take it. If Adam didn't give a s#!+ he would have signed a contract with the Broncos or Cronulla or even the Cowboys as soon as they put the papers under his nose.

At the end of the day, only Adam knows how his body is feeling and wether it'll hold up for 3 years

Solly and Pappas have to take some of the blame for this. Now if it works out, and Taafe or Hawkins work out, great, they deserve credit. If it doesn't, and Cody leaves as well, and there is an implosion and we start winning wooden spoons, then Rusty needs to step in and sack people. We will have to wait and see.....

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Souths got Mansour at half freight though and that's probably why they signed him.
True, that's why I raised the issue about a supposed "blanket" rule about signing over-30s, because I think it's all BS, and depends on specific individual cases. I'm now waiting to see what happens with Cody....

Wizardman

First Grade
Im a Wests Tigers fan and a Balmain Tigers fan before that. I won't elaborate too much on this but Souths fans in the 80s would know if this was true or bullshit. Is the "bzzzzt" story true in regards to Elias?

callmack1

Staff member
@Mixo Joe , don't be too disheartened mate!! I know I speak for many on this forum when I say I value your input and love hearing your inside info. Obviously, this was wrong this time but that is not your fault because you are just passing on what you've heard. I encourage you to do so as well because I love it.

I also really appreciate you having the balls to come out and say "I was wrong." A lot of people wouldn't do that so well done.

But yes, please don't go!! You're a valued member on here mate!

Broncos’ ‘huge’ win as Reynolds set to sign for less than what the Sharks offered: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/50f60b5e85e2cc5be099ee9f403799b7

Mixo Joe

Juniors
No dont leave brother mixo!! You have been and will continue to be a trusted member of not only this forum but a true rabbitoh. I trust you and believe you, its unfortunate shit happens,i have someone inside who told me similar, but as i have written here, this is all on reynolds and greed and a lack of loyalty has alot to do with his decision. As i said reynolds has made a motza through this club,more than many of us make in a lifetime of hard work.
Im still with you brother,i depend on you,its an honour
Cheers handy! We must catch up for a beer at a game one day:grinning:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Im a Wests Tigers fan and a Balmain Tigers fan before that. I won't elaborate too much on this but Souths fans in the 80s would know if this was true or bullshit. Is the "bzzzzt" story true in regards to Elias?
He himself confessed on the Matty Johns show on Sunday night

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’ll be there around 25 for Adam’s last home game standing on my seat as he comes down the tunnel a massive round of applause is the least I can do after the absolute blood sweat and tears he’s put in since starting with us. I’ll never forget all the memorable and spine tingling moments he’s given us thats for sure.

Hellray

Juniors
Hawkins is very avg and shouldn’t be seen as a major future part moving forward.
But I’m am excited and nervous that taffe and illias will do the clubs faith in them proud when they finally debut for us

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Hawkins is very avg and shouldn’t be seen as a major future part moving forward.
But I’m am excited and nervous that taffe and illias will do the clubs faith in them proud when they finally debut for us
Isn’t taafe’s name said in the same breath as Sam Walker? Thought someone said on this forum he was as good as if not better? Exiting/nervous/sad times now and ahead

handyman2190

Bench
Isn’t taafe’s name said in the same breath as Sam Walker? Thought someone said on this forum he was as good as if not better? Exiting/nervous/sad times now and ahead
Ive been following taafe for a few years now, he is every bit as good as walker,at 20years his body is more developed than walkers, he played in a trial this year at full back and killed it. Illias is also a good player but may need more time being younger, both kick goals both kick in general play they will come good. Hawkins though older is behind these 2 but he kicks as well, we just need them to start practicing,well be right

Rabbits20

Immortal
Su’a is gonna follow Wayne back to Brisbane is the strong talk.

Also talk we will offer Dane a deal to stay but obviously at less than he’s now on.

Latest posts