What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

callmack1

Staff member

Well, I'm not at all surprised by this. Not at all. It was beyond stupid, and a dog act.

I'm so off Trell right now. Used to love him, he used to be one of my favourites but he is taking the piss yet again. Genuinely starting to question if he is really the right fit for our club, that's how ridiculous his BS is getting. I'm so friggin over it. He literally has all the skills to be the greatest of all time, but he simply can't be bothered.

The crazy thing is, will we even miss him the way he's gone lately?

Pull your head in.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Yep Callmack, I feel the same. I’d rather they shop him around or just terminate his contract based on his lack of performance. I’m seriously done with him and Cody ain’t too far behind to be honest.

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

Oh God, Tatola 12 weeks?!!! Jeezus that's massive. Along with Munro too, not good.

We really are just having one of those Seasons aren't we? We really have no luck and everything that could go wrong, is.

Oh God, Tatola 12 weeks?!!! Jeezus that's massive. Along with Munro too, not good.

We really are just having one of those Seasons aren't we? We really have no luck and everything that could go wrong, is.

It all started by letting reyno go for ilias as you said we are a dumb club I agree with that.

So good to have Arrow back this week, but I must say, I'm quite nervous about that shoulder. Even he said himself in a recent interview that he doesn't know if it'll hold up.

I hope arrows return is not too early remember dudmetriou would be desperate for a win in our present state its unimaginable at this stage to beat the purple puke in melb.

To add to that I reckon we got Buckley's chance of winning when will souths buy some better forwards to help cam and Tom? Do what bennett and bellamy and the sombrero rorters do steal all the best players from all of the other clubs to succeed. it works for them but not for souths we buy all the scraps from all of the other clubs for instance just look at lachlan ilias what a brain dead buy he was who on earth bought him?.And lastly don't put on those( have faith rose coloured glasses) ilias I can assure you he will amount to nothing he will never be good enough for 1st grade anasta is getting one back on uncle george I reckon.