What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
What do you think is going to happen?
Ill tell you what i think, this weeks news about his manager shopping him around was on his mind,it affected his game, were he got hooked, be ready for a request for release. Im pretty sure it wont happen this year, but he will probably push to go to the dolphins,dont be surprised, bennets a snake

southsport

First Grade
Ill tell you what i think, this weeks news about his manager shopping him around was on his mind,it affected his game, were he got hooked, be ready for a request for release. Im pretty sure it wont happen this year, but he will probably push to go to the dolphins,dont be surprised, bennets a snake
That is a possibility.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Actually the more I think about it the less bothered I am about it if he should leave.

Its estimated on zero tackle that he's on around 700k for this year and for next year

I think it would be crazy to offer him that much on a long term deal at his age.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Alots being said about how we are missing AR, look at todays broncs game, a few mistakes etc i think he misses us, and he dosent look comfortable, alot to be said about money not being the be all end all.
We made the right decision with reynolds the wrong 1 with gagai, but we carry on,patience and wait for karapani

I've said it from the day that Reynolds decided to leave. He will miss us waynmore than we will miss him. Its not like he didnt have the opportunity to resign and play with us he decided he wanted to head to the broncos and try and carry them to a top 8 spot. I dont think he's going to play the full season. Its sad that this will be the end of his career and not finishing it with us.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Some like that idea and some don't, how is he playing?
Yeah, I'm not a fan.
Offense-wise he probably is slightly better than what we are putting out there at the moment; defensive wise no better than what we got.
I'd rather just play our young guys, Karapani and the other guy whose name escapes me but Slothfield and K...t had big raps on.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah, I'm not a fan.
Offense-wise he probably is slightly better than what we are putting out there at the moment; defensive wise no better than what we got.
I'd rather just play our young guys, Karapani and the other guy whose name escapes me but Slothfield and K...t had big raps on.
Tass???

Just on Karapani it was said on another site that there were defensive problems on his side of the feild last match, they said that it was hard to tell who was at fault though.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I still think Taafe is our long term solution to the centre role. Its not like number 1 role is going to be vacant any time soon. Great ball playing skills would go well at centre.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Tass???

Just on Karapani it was said on another site that there were defensive problems on his side of the feild last match, they said that it was hard to tell who was at fault though.
Terrell Kalo Kalo
I haven't seen him yet but Slothfield and K....t were really talking him up like its only a matter of time.
Any Intel on him? Seen him?
Those two dickheads were talking like he's another Suaali