What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

DIOGENES

Juniors
When I lived in Perth, admittedly some decades ago, they used to have billboards to the effect of: “don’t catch the train, there‘s plenty of parking in the city”. You could get anywhere in the metropolis within 30 minutes.

t-ba

Post Whore
When I lived in Perth, admittedly some decades ago, they used to have billboards to the effect of: “don’t catch the train, there‘s plenty of parking in the city”. You could get anywhere in the metropolis within 30 minutes.

Metropolis and Perth don't really belong in the same sentence.

Glorified country town coked up on mining cash.

blukablu

Juniors
Yeah I think we could have filled 65-75k last night, and we would for origins too (dependent on pricing).

Apparently Caxton Street was the most packed it's ever been during the game. People that didn't have tickets just wanted to be in the area.
Didn't even bother trying to get in after the game as every single bar had a massive line. I assume they were all at capacity too because the lines weren't moving at all.

Latest posts