What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Bro, Penrith were under hard riding from the jockey and going backwards,Kingston Penriff can't win

tiny-face.gif

RedVDave

First Grade
Brisbane Broncos thought the game ended an hour ago I guess they forgot we do daylight savings here in NSW all time greatest choke in rugby league grand final history. Congratulations to Penrith Panthers great game and made history tonight. Not playing on a Friday night really threw the Broncos off their game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Really depends on Reynolds. I’m not sure he’ll get through another full year.

Also realistically I could see this Penrith team winning another 2 or 3.

It really depends on how good their psychiatrist is. Losing a GF like that I can see them having trauma next year and not even making the 8 if they don't address it

Homo man69

Juniors
Broncos only have themselves to blame. Most of the Panthers tries were either off errors or bad decisions. They showed future potential for about 25 minutes but went back to first half footy for some weird reason