What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

carinashark

First Grade
I bet Dykes is speeeeeuwen with Nicho out for a month or so. And him out for most of the season.
We have Tricky but are still stuck with Moylan. I was looking forward to a Nicho/ Tricky pairing. I’m thinking we may have to move Sifa from fullback to 5/8! Ok just kidding.

R-15-3

Bench
So I see that Wade is fighting the charge, is that correct?
Yep, hoping it’s the club trying to get on the front foot and stop being bullied into charges this year. If we fight a few early on they may be less likely to push up the charges against us later on.

txta2

Bench
He is gone, is that 4 weeks. Shouldn't have left the ground , I thought he may of bounced off the ball but its direct contact, they are mad.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Back in the day, just a bloke getting smashed.

Not allowed anymore.

Too old school is Wade, Cooper Cronk knows this to be true.

Quigs

Immortal
Been a joke for years Cools.

I watched all the games over the weekend and shit, there were joke rulings all over the place.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The video ref should just be there to only confirm a try.
Thats all nothing else.
If there is foul play and is missed charge player after the game, explain that we are clamping down on it and do it.
But I am sick of this stop start on field business someone stays down for a penalty then the next person is legit hit.
Half of these refs want the spotlight on them.
Sutton's/Klein the good we had.
Gough was the one who actually let it flow and it worked I am sure for that he will be demoted

Latest posts