What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Saint Doc

Coach
While I'd normally be disappointed at a team being in their 'away' kit for a GF, I'm not upset by this one. It'd have to be their best ever away / alternative in my opinion, or very close to it.

As the above discussions have shown, what I'm most disappointed with, yet again, is the lack of special GF badge. I mean, shit, it's not hard to design one, and it's not hard to implement it. F**k sake.
Agree. It’s a cracking good kid. Looks like the broncos without being a heritage. It’s the maroon shorts that make it look so good.

shewi6

Juniors
Has anyone got a pic of the new kangaroos jersey by classic? I saw the team list on facebook was still using the canterbury jersey.

yakstorm

First Grade
Has anyone got a pic of the new kangaroos jersey by classic? I saw the team list on facebook was still using the canterbury jersey.
Haven't seen photos anywhere... the kits were meant to be released in August with the NRL trying a new pricing model.

Not sure what has happened.

shewi6

Juniors
Haven't seen photos anywhere... the kits were meant to be released in August with the NRL trying a new pricing model.

Not sure what has happened.
A shame because have been wanting a new Australia jersey for a while but didn't like the canterbury designs.
I'm just hoping Classic once again brings out the cotton style jersey with a proper collar for the fans to buy.

kdalymc

Bench
A shame because have been wanting a new Australia jersey for a while but didn't like the canterbury designs.
I'm just hoping Classic once again brings out the cotton style jersey with a proper collar for the fans to buy.
And a very that goes to the f**ken shoulders atleast

shewi6

Juniors
The f**k is with that collarView attachment 80566
Mmmm, its an improvement. Sponsor ruins it tho.
Collar looks the same as the one on my john sattler jersey from this year, not great but better than a tee neck.
Chevrons to the shoulders and a nice dark green, hopefully they sell them for that 100 dollar range they were talking about.

Nuke

Staff member
That's a lot of red on that Jillaroos jersey. Not as bad as NSW's jersey this year, but still a lot of red!
Apart from that, I reckon I like that Jillaroos jersey more than the Kangaroos one. The collar ruins the Kangaroos jersey if that's how they're meant to look.

sempmrh

Juniors
I think that style often has a big gusset inside, so unbuttoning it makes it look even weirder.
Yeah, I believe so but I think if it’s worn unbuttoned it breaks it up a bit. The collar in the first photo looks better than the second.