What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Anyone know where I can get free tickets to this game?

Apparently there were plenty handed out for last night prelim
I don't know about any free tickets but surely there'd be some Knights fans selling some.
I'm holding onto my grand final tickets in respect of Dragons fans tradition

Grapple

Bench
After all these years it's great to see Brisbane come from bottom of the table and rise up to the finals, definitely one of the top teams.
I suppose there's plenty of people that will hate this happening, being a Brisbane team, or even just hate The Broncos in general. I don't agree.
Brisbane are a great team, incredible accomplishment this year. A shit load of talent going forward.

Having said all that, up the wahs!

Maroon4life

Juniors
Broncos should do it comfortably and hope they do. If they miss the jump tonight and let the warriors get up next weeks game will be worse than the 2017 GF in terms of a genuine contest.

Aragorn

First Grade
After all these years it's great to see Brisbane come from bottom of the table and rise up to the finals, definitely one of the top teams.
I suppose there's plenty of people that will hate this happening, being a Brisbane team, or even just hate The Broncos in general. I don't agree.
Brisbane are a great team, incredible accomplishment this year. A shit load of talent going forward.

Yes. Beautiful weather. Great team. Passionate fans. No denying this.

Aragorn

First Grade
Broncos should do it comfortably and hope they do. If they miss the jump tonight and let the warriors get up next weeks game will be worse than the 2017 GF in terms of a genuine contest.

Warriors like lambs to slaughter? I think not.

Blues Riff

Bench

Now say that with a straight face.

Latest posts