What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R26 Sat - Canberra 18-29 Brisbane @ GIO

Round 26: Canberra v Brisbane

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Alright then, next time one of your blokes is hobbling around in junk time, we'll send one of our front rowers straight at him.

I'll quote you.

It's rugby league you cat. He had the ball in his hand, live play, fair game

People like you are the reason the game's dying

skeepe

Immortal
Alright then, next time one of your blokes is hobbling around in junk time, we'll send one of our front rowers straight at him.

I'll quote you.
If he doesn’t want to get tackled, he shouldn’t be on the field.

Well actually Walsh didn’t have a problem with it at all, it’s just you that has a sandy vagina over it.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Even with key ref decisions favouring Ponies, Raiders just too derpy.

Oh well Penrith now need the Storm to keep up their dominance over Broncos to keep us in with a chance of the minor premiership. Thanks to Ivan not taking the game seriously the other night we’ve almost gifted these Queensland pony scum the J.J.Giltinan Shield.

Spot on.

Resting key players against a team who has a visceral hatred of us and has nothing to lose was never going to end well.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If he doesn’t want to get tackled, he shouldn’t be on the field.

Well actually Walsh didn’t have a problem with it at all, it’s just you that has a sandy vagina over it.

If I had a grain of sand for every time you've blamed the refs for a loss, I just might have myself a beach.

Lebbo73

Bench
The perception of Penrith being favoured by the refs and by the NRL is some kind of mass psychosis that is spread by the parroting of ‘Penref’ on social media. The sheeple lap it up..
Most games we’ve won comfortably in those 3 years and the refs have made f**k all difference to our overall generational team winning percentage of 83% since the start of 2020.

The Donkeys have been favoured by the refs and by convenient scheduling, regular 7 day turnarounds, extra games in Queensland and extra home games for DECADES. The ‘Penref’ phenomenon pales in comparison to the leg ups that the Donkeys receive.
It just sounded better if I exaggerated a little. You were definitely sucked off in the 2020 Grand Final though to get you fellas back into the game.

soc123_au

Staff member
It just sounded better if I exaggerated a little. You were definitely sucked off in the 2020 Grand Final though to get you fellas back into the game.
Our first try was flat out cheating, but the rest of the 2nd half the calls were about right. We were reamed in the 1st half, so I was happy enough to receive the worst no try awarded in the games history.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I dont want to be lumped in with the Storm fan. I'm well over his "Ivan is merkin that doesnt care about us" because we rested players against Parra.
I’ve had nothing good to say about the Storm since 2010 and I’ve never once owned any Storm merchandise or been to any of their games except against Penrith so I don’t know what this running joke ‘oh he’s a Storm fan’ is about. It’s a very old joke.